Current Concierges continued discussion

On ships with Coastal Kitchen, has anyone had good luck with emailing the Concierge the week before boarding and requesting dinner reservations? TYIA :)

It didn’t work for us the one time that I tried it in the last year (can’t remember which ship). When we ask aboard he claimed to have never gotten an email from us. I still had a copy in the sent file.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On ships with Coastal Kitchen, has anyone had good luck with emailing the Concierge the week before boarding and requesting dinner reservations? TYIA :)

We were given that option on our Oasis cruise last June.

Thanks Sherri...I see it now. I am going to assume she is taking Diego's place when he leaves next month. She was in the CL on Radiance at one time. She is very sweet and welcoming.

Liberty Suite Lounge question! We sailed 10/29/17 and Jorge was leaving soon to get married in December but said he would be back by the time we sail in April. Does anyone know if he is still coming back?

Yes, he is coming back sometime in March. (By the way, as of last week, the wedding is off!). I’ll try to find out for sure when he is coming back. Jorge is back in DL until 1/28 when he leaves. Anis is in SL and Carlington Berry will be in DL 1/28.

Carla

I always tell them to use one of the vouchers so that they don't give me a drink that's not included with the vouchers.

I usually ask for the flyer they have listing the drinks you can order. Wine, rum & coke are two I remember. As someone mentioned, basic drinks.

We have never done concierge on a ship. Can you share your biggest tip on how to enjoy the perks and benefits. Traveling on Brilliance next week.

Thank you,

Enjoy the free drinks and snacks during the evening cocktail period.

We have never done concierge on a ship. Can you share your biggest tip on how to enjoy the perks and benefits. Traveling on Brilliance next week.

Thank you,

Love the concierge suite on this ship , much nicer than suite lounge on liberty or concierge loung on navigator, staff as also great , real bar large area with outside space also,have a great cruise

Thank you.

Can we go to the concierge once we get on the ship. Or will we have to wait.

You can go to the lounge anytime, it's accessible 24-hours with your SeaPass card. The Concierge will not likely be in the lounge until late afternoon.

Yes, he is coming back sometime in March. (By the way, as of last week, the wedding is off!). I’ll try to find out for sure when he is coming back. Jorge is back in DL until 1/28 when he leaves. Anis is in SL and Carlington Berry will be in DL 1/28.

Carla

Jorge will be back on the Liberty March 25,2018

Hi, question on the description for the Harmony Conceirge.

Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez -- back Jan. 20, 2018 (vacation started 11-18-2017) then Cheker Chehaibi ; Mohamed - started 8-18-2017 -- until January 20th.and returns March 20, 2018

I’m on the Jan 27 cruise. Is this saying the two will be Jerry

and Cheker? The vacation column was blank, so wasn’t sure who the two would be

Thanks

Hi, question on the description for the Harmony Conceirge.

Jeremias "Jerry" Lora Martinez -- back Jan. 20, 2018 (vacation started 11-18-2017) then Cheker Chehaibi ; Mohamed - started 8-18-2017 -- until January 20th.and returns March 20, 2018

I’m on the Jan 27 cruise. Is this saying the two will be Jerry

and Cheker? The vacation column was blank, so wasn’t sure who the two would be

Thanks

I think so but I need an update from some one who has sailed on HM recently.

I did fill in the vacation column

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I think so but I need an update from some one who has sailed on HM recently.

I did fill in the vacation column

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Thanks. I just got my email for our sailing and the two Conceirge were Jerry and Cheker. I can post back on Checkers plans once we get off the ship.

Ok this maybe a rookie question we’ve only cruised 10 times. Do the concierges move to new ships as the “newer ships come out”? We had Jeremias on Allure and I now see he’s on Harmony...

Edited by rebrick2006
Autocorrect in spelling

Ok this maybe a rookie question we’ve only cruised 10 times. Do the concierges move to new ships as the “newer ships come out”? We had Jeremias on Allure and I now see he’s on Harmony...

They usually take the best crewmembers for the new ships.