18 Drink Vouchers package

kicia

Do we know for sure that unused vouchers can be used on future cruises? This package is now showing available for our March 3 cruise. I wouldn't use them all with our 12 Fantastica vouchers but would use them on a future sailing, If so, I would buy the package.

I haven't sailed on MSC before and would like to possibly get these as I know that it isn't worth us getting a full drink package. I have tried to find these on our sailing on the Divina Feb 25th but wasn't sure where I may find them or they aren't showing up where I would assume they would be. Any suggestions or help in being able to get them or if anyone has been on the Divina in the last week or so and could tell me if we have to wait and get them when we board. Thank you!

I just booked these for March 10 Seaside sailing. Brian, the amazing rep said he has started to see them coming available again on some dates. Note, this did not show online as being available on my booking only knew about it from calling in.

So happy! Anyone who still wants to get in on this should call and see if it is available for their date.

Do we know for sure that unused vouchers can be used on future cruises? This package is now showing available for our March 3 cruise. I wouldn't use them all with our 12 Fantastica vouchers but would use them on a future sailing, If so, I would buy the package.

I'll go with this is one of those YMMV issues.

I have been told by 2 persons they were able to utilize unused tickets from previous cruises on Seaside in January.

I read a review wherein a January Seaside cruiser stated someone told them on their cruise to get their drink tickets even though they had a drink plan which came as a bonus with their booking because they could be used on another cruise. Their steward stated he had run out of tickets when asked and sent them to customer service for their tickets. Customer service told them they can be used on future MSC cruises but only by the person they were originally for.

I have read a couple of reviews wherein they traded drink tickets around among family members. I only recall specifics of one. One family had two kids who were allowed 1 coupon per day for a milkshake leaving 4 tickets each not being used. The parents used them for coffee drinks instead. This was on an early January cruise and they said they had no difficulty. This left the adult beverage coupons for alcoholic drinks.

On one of my Facebook cruise groups folks with a drink plan added as a bonus when they booked were giving away their unused drink coupons to others on their cruise who booked when the drink plan bonus wasn't an option. Several returned to report they'd had no difficulty using them.

Not allowed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have used "unused coupons" from September 2017 on a 2018 cruise, no questions asked of me, and were not purchased by me originally.

They are discontinuing them next year supposedly. A lot of people would like MSC to keep them. Me too please. :D

the current fantastica drinks will be finished as of the end of March 2019. I was told they would probably be replaced with something, its just not know what yet.

The paper tickets really are not efficient. They have no way of tracking which ones were issued to who or on what cruise, so I can't see why you wouldn't be able to use them at a later time. Once you use them they put them in a glass and throw them out at the end of the night. There is nothing stopping anyone from reusing them either as the number printed on them means nothing to there system.

If anyone has any extra drink coupons, I'd be willing to take them off your hands for you!! Let me know and thanks[/quote

I have some I will be posting them on a popular online selling site.i have 16-20 not sure I'll do it tomorrow.

I am cruising 1st time on MSC Seaside This October. When I first decided to book this cruise MSC was offering the 18 drink vouchers..but by the timeI booked they had discontinued them. I understand that they have also discontinued the coffee cuddle pkg which was my 2nd choice. Im very confussed about all the continued posts regarding the drink vouchers, are they available again.?

I am cruising 1st time on MSC Seaside This October. When I first decided to book this cruise MSC was offering the 18 drink vouchers..but by the timeI booked they had discontinued them. I understand that they have also discontinued the coffee cuddle pkg which was my 2nd choice. Im very confussed about all the continued posts regarding the drink vouchers, are they available again.?

No . MSC is discontinuing the program. I think we may have extra of the coffee ones too. I think the discussion now is revolving around using them on a future cruise and reselling the left over ones.;p

No . MSC is discontinuing the program. I think we may have extra of the coffee ones too. I think the discussion now is revolving around using them on a future cruise and reselling the left over ones.;p

Thank you.

• 6 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 9:19 PM, Cullyman15 said:

MSC is no longer selling Drink vouchers however some folks are getting 12 drink vouchers each if they booked fantastica. Some of the other discussion on here is whether or not these vouchers can be shared, used on other cruises etc.

Wrong. Currently on Seaview and I was buying vouchers for beer, wine, water and softdrinks.

We also got the 12 fantastica vouchers.