Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Who’s being a good lil sherpa?

34a2cd075cbf28669a8cdc8afe4d61e3.jpg

Pay her with gummie bears. LOL, the Sherpa totes her tote. ;)

The straight on ship photo was great. The photo from the hotel and was spectacular. If we ever sail from Southampton that view is worth the stay.

The ship is ridiculously beautiful. I got the chills several times walking the halls.

We dropped our bags off in the room, and are now in Savor for our traditional embarkation lunch.

Just taking it all in right now. And there’s a lot.

28644bb78cb9fc89aae248b0ef81a99f.jpg

79c2e6b83348e83bcad3844057e3b4cd.jpg

Edited by TheDougOut

Doug: Love the post and pics. We will be sailing her in a couple of weeks (Panama Canal out of Miami). Your post has kept me on the edge of my seat (not that I wasn't excited anyways).

I was wondering if you could do me a favor and find out (post pics if possible) what types (brands) of Gin are part of the drink package and what types of "Diet" soda are available as mixers for drinks.

I know you will be very busy the whole cruise with all of the activities you have planned. However, if you get a chance please see what you can do.

Enjoy the cruise...........:)

Thanks;

KJM

I'm sure that the ship looks fantastic inside and it will be a blast but these mega ships are just butt ugly in their design. That hull art is pretty underwhelming also, especially with the huge artist signature.

Looking forward to the rest of your review. Have a great time. :D

The ship is ridiculously beautiful. I got the chills several times walking the halls.

We dropped our bags off in the room, and are now in Savor for our traditional embarkation lunch.

Just taking it all in right now. And there’s a lot.

28644bb78cb9fc89aae248b0ef81a99f.jpg

79c2e6b83348e83bcad3844057e3b4cd.jpg

We sail December 2018... have been anxiously awaiting reviews. thank you for your live review!

I'm sure that the ship looks fantastic inside and it will be a blast but these mega ships are just butt ugly in their design. That hull art is pretty underwhelming also, especially with the huge artist signature.

Anybody want to take this one for me?

I’ve heard Bong and CC are both onboard.

Greetings

If you run into Clarence (Chocolate Cowboy) please let me know which bar he is at on Bliss. We will be on the Canal trip and we promised we would find him as soon as we board in Miami.

Thanks for all the pictures, we have been chomping at the bit waiting for real views of the venues.

Good Sailing

Tom

Anybody want to take this one for me?

As an avid RC Oasis Class cruiser I never understood the designs on the NCL ships. That being said so long as the hull is water tight the design doesn’t concern me in the least.