SAS transportation Ft. Lauderdale to Port of Miami

grantime

Does anyone know about SAS for transporting people from Ft. Lauderdale area motel to the Miami port? We are coming in Ft. Lauderdale airport the day before we cruise and getting SAS to get us to the Port of Miami. Are they reliable?

I had them pick us up at the airport and take us to our hotel in Miami and they were waiting for us as soon as we got off the plane. Walked right out to the van. I have had 3 other people use them off of my recommendation without issues and won't hesitate to use them again.

Does anyone know about SAS for transporting people from Ft. Lauderdale area motel to the Miami port? We are coming in Ft. Lauderdale airport the day before we cruise and getting SAS to get us to the Port of Miami. Are they reliable?

I recommend QLS much more than SAS. Have used them 3 times and have received SUPER service. Qls has a dispatcher and sas does not the guy who "may "answer the phone is a driver and not very nice.

I recommend QLS much more than SAS. Have used them 3 times and have received SUPER service. Qls has a dispatcher and sas does not the guy who "may "answer the phone is a driver and not very nice.

Thank you. I was just getting on to find someone other than SAS. I have filled out the online form twice now. When I have called a day or so later to find out why I haven't gotten a reply they said they haven't received an online request and refer to the website again to fill out form. Why won't they take the order over the phone? Makes no sense to me.

I had a bad experience with SAS- when I booked, I asked about stopping at a store for wine. No problem, just remind the driver. When getting in van, asked the driver - no problem. He drove us directly to the hotel and when I said, what about the wine, he said you can go out later and get it. How, without a car? He shrugged. Luckily, one of the guys working the front desk gave us a ride in his personal car as there was nothing within walking distance. :(

SAS, QLS, MJS and Go Airport are the most often suggested providers on this board. If your flight is arriving later in the day sometimes SAS will not take you to a Miami hotel, and the others will charge you a slightly higher price than if you were heading to POM in the morning with many other cruisers.

You might consider staying near FLL and then heading to POM the next day. ;)

• 2 weeks later...