Is there a balance:? RCI Entertainment + Celebrity's Premium Service

Pipo

RCI on board entertainment (especially on Oasis Class) is the best, period. But I really enjoyed Celebrity's upscale service and food. I want to enjoy the best of both worlds on my next cruise, but RCI is not the same as some years ago, and Celebrity isn't as fun as RCI (I want water slide at least). Is Disney an option, or should I stay with RCI and ignore the detrimental on food and service?

RCI on board entertainment (especially on Oasis Class) is the best, period. But I really enjoyed Celebrity's upscale service and food. I want to enjoy the best of both worlds on my next cruise, but RCI is not the same as some years ago, and Celebrity isn't as fun as RCI (I want water slide at least). Is Disney an option, or should I stay with RCI and ignore the detrimental on food and service?

Give NCL a try. The Breakaway, Getaway, Bliss, Escape and Epic all have Broadway shows and comedy clubs as well as large water parks!

In my experience, that balance does not exist. This is based on my experience having cruised RCI, Celebrity, Princess, HAL, NCL and Carnival.

I would imagine Disney would be a good line to try but like someone else said, you're going to pay for it.

Personally, I think if you're willing to pay more, I'd go for the suite experience on RCI, like lazydayz said, because as you mentioned, no one can touch RCI's entertainment.

Book a junior suite or higher on Oasis. With dinners in Coastal Kitchen you get the upgraded food and ambiance of Celebrity while enjoying the more lively vibe of an RC ship.

That has a lot of sense. Thank you for suggesting it.

Never found the food or service better on Celebrity over RCI. Little different, but not better or worse.

MDR was terrible on my one and only Celebrity cruise , ship was amazing also really nice specialty restaurants , entertainment was as bad as MDR, trying again next year but will be able to eat in suite restaurant