Quest game show

Some ships have a family Quest earlier in the day. The late night time Quest for adults is usually held after 11 pm.

This was the late night one at 10.30pm. I seen a number of Quests now and this was not one of the better ones. However I was told there were 800 children on board so it's maybe it's tailored to their audience. My grandchildren were with us but all tucked up in bed !

So there I was, in my underwear, wearing some ladies bra, lipstick, another woman's shoes, carrying my wifes purse......Ah yes, I rememebr the quest.

Ah, that was you! You looked great!

Ive probably seen the Quest at least 15 times and, for the most part, always loved it. I appreciate that some of the Cruise Directors switch up the games since so many of us have seen the same games multiple times.

There’s nothing like watching the expressions of Quest “newbies”. I always talk it up and tell fellow passengers that it’s the one “not to miss” show.

We cruised on the independence last March and there was not a quest show. I was shocked! This is probably our 15th cruise and have always gone to the quest especially since the kids are now older. We cruise every year for spring break...the kids are now 21 23 and 25 and have been going to it with the friends they bring along since they have been of age and love it and were so disappointed when it was not on this past years agenda!!! We were on the same sailing the previous year and they had it....not sure what happened this past year. And we are actually scheduled for the Indy this next year too....hope we get to do the quest again!!!!!missed that fun!!

It isn't that the kids may be exposed to something "bad". It's that it ruins it for adults who are uncomfortable that kids are there. (even if their clueless parents are not)

On one cruise, at one "famous" Quest, the CD made the announcement that the Quest was for adults only. He said it again. He glared directly at some kids (and their parents). He said it again.

The kids were not taken out by their parents.

The CD then proceeded to make it as raunchy and "extreme" as possible.

I applauded him. ;)

Standing ovation. ;)

Also keep in mind that the Quest went on immediately following the 80's dance party which was packed... So no way to get everyone out of Studio B and then back in.

Those with kids could have left. We had a family of three (mother, father and young daughter) sitting next to us on the Jewel during Quest. Once I was down to just my boxers they left mid show. :evilsmile:

The Quest tends to be the highlight of my cruise vacation as well. I've had CDs wait for the parents to walk the kids out until they start ... everyone applauded when they left.

I love that!! This is one of the highlights of my cruise as well. I look forward to having an adult only game. With so many other family activities on board, this game shouldn't be altered to suit the kids who are there. The kids should be removed instead.

We cruised on the independence last March and there was not a quest show. I was shocked! This is probably our 15th cruise and have always gone to the quest especially since the kids are now older. We cruise every year for spring break...the kids are now 21 23 and 25 and have been going to it with the friends they bring along since they have been of age and love it and were so disappointed when it was not on this past years agenda!!! We were on the same sailing the previous year and they had it....not sure what happened this past year. And we are actually scheduled for the Indy this next year too....hope we get to do the quest again!!!!!missed that fun!!

Over the past 13 years when I started cruising on Royal Caribbean, I’ve never been on a cruise that didn’t have the Quest. I wonder what happened?

Over the past 13 years when I started cruising on Royal Caribbean, I’ve never been on a cruise that didn’t have the Quest. I wonder what happened?

there's no quest on symphony of the seas while it's cruising in europe....they claim it's because of the mixed nationalities of the passengers, but that sounds bogus to me....

sad, since as you all have mentioned, it's one of the highlights of our cruise...

The Quest has always been highly dependent on the skill of the CD. I think this activity more than anything else underlines the skill of your CD. If your Quest is a hilarious one and a half hour journey that you thoroughly enjoyed, then you had a good CD. If your Quest is boring, predictable and uninspiring. Again, your CD. I've seen both.