Happy New Year From Host Andy !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish our Cruise Critic community, Host Walt, and everyone at Celebrity... a Healthy, Happy & Prosperous 2013. May the New Year bring the happiest of times for you and your loved ones...

... And if it includes a Cruise ? Even better :).

Sincerely,

Andy

Happy New Year to you to Host Andy when it comes.

Have you posted your review of your recent Eclipse sailing yet? We are due to sail in March and was interested in your views of the ship.

Thanks

Hi Texmex,

I apologize for the delay. This is my busiest time of the year at work. I should be able to finish it, right after the new year. If I get bogged down again, I will post it in installments - might be easier for everyone that way. Thanks for your patience.

Happy New Year to Host Andy and all.

Host Andy: It was truly a pleasure to meet you on our recent Eclipse cruise and to be able to thank you in person for all you do throughout the year(s) for us. Our very best to you in the new year and always. Looking forward to your review.

Kathy & Jack

Happy New Year to you too! Did I read that you'll be on the Connie for Jan 26 caribbean cruise?

Hi Megessey,

I will be onboard Connie's Jan 26th sailing. I have several family members joining us from NY & Florida, as it's a Celebration of My Dad's life, who passed away on August 29th. Just 2 days before we lost Dad, he talked about taking the family on a Cruise, so Mom & I are honoring his wish. I'm sure it will be bittersweet, though we are looking forward to being with family and reflecting on Dad's beautiful life. If I would ever wish for a perfect Cruise... this is the one.

If you are sailing, I look forward to seeing you at the Meet & Mingle. Happy New Year !

Hi Andy, wishing you and your family a Happy 2013 as well:)

All the best to you!

My first cruise up? Booked Sihlouette for the first time in April:D

Still hoping we will have CC cruise later in 2013 too;)

Happy New Year to Host Andy and all.

Host Andy: It was truly a pleasure to meet you on our recent Eclipse cruise and to be able to thank you in person for all you do throughout the year(s) for us. Our very best to you in the new year and always. Looking forward to your review.

Kathy & Jack

Hi Kathy & Jack,

Thank you for your very kind comment. I hope to meet again on a future Celebrity Cruise. Happy New Year !

Hi Andy, wishing you and your family a Happy 2013 as well:)

All the best to you!

My first cruise up? Booked Sihlouette for the first time in April:D

Still hoping we will have CC cruise later in 2013 too;)

Thank you Lois. Wishing you all the best for an awesome 2013. I truly hope we'll sail together in the coming year.

I'm trying my best to get the CC cruise moving forward, but nothing moves quickly around holiday time ! Keep your fingers crossed for some news in about a week.

Hi Andy ~ wishing you the very best in 2013! Thanks for all you do here on Cruise Critic!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Hi Anne,

Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013. Hopefully, we'll see each other on a Cruise. Thanks for everything !

Happy New Year Andy to you and your family!! I know it's been said, but thanks for everything you do on the Celebrity and Azamara boards! Have a great cruise next month!

Thank you Christine Frances. I'm sure our family will have a great time on Constellation. Dad loved this ship (and watching Perry Grant perform), so it's a perfect place for our Family to share wonderful memories together. It's sad that Perry wont be onboard, but we wish him all the very best on Eclipse !

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year to you as well, Andy! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the boards. It is much appreciated!

And Happy New Years to all of our fellow Cruise Critic members as well. May 2013 be filled with good health, good fortune, lots of happiness, and many cruises for us all!!! :)

best wishes to you and yours Andy. thanks for all you do here on the X board.

Hi Sandi,

Thanks for all of your dedicated work on the S-Class spreadsheet. It's a fantastic resource for our community. Wishing you & your family a wonderful 2013 !

Archived