LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Hello friends! Once again it's time for a vacation and I will be reporting live from the incredible Allure of the Seas sailing this Sunday! This will include two days pre cruise in Fort Lauderdale as a "warm up" to the adventure! I am excited once again to be giving you all hopefully some excellent pictures and a chance to follow along as I spend a week sailing the western Caribbean aboard the world's largest cruise ship!

For those of you not familiar with me, my friend and fellow CC member Radio inspired me to do my first ever LIVE last October from Oasis and since then I also shared my travels aboard Celebrity Silhouette back in April. I hope to improve on each review and make them better than the ones before and this one will be no exception. As many of you know I love to take photos and while a lot of time and effort is spent doing these kind of reviews, I feel the end result is well worth it.

You will also have the extra added treat of TWO live reviews on the same sailing as my friend MrFunInTheSun will also be reporting from the same cruise!

So join me on what will hopefully be another fantastic cruise to the Caribbean. As Radio would say, "thanks for tuning in everyone!" :)

Allure of the Seas(photos I took of her this past April):

070_zps1983d5bc.jpg

083_zps0e49dc0c.jpg

Sadly, my beloved Sony camera went kaput on me. For now I will be using this camera and so far I am impressed with the photos it has turned out:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/1-j3-compact-system-camera-with-10-100mm-vr-lens/7808041.p?id=1218860883102&skuId=7808041&st=categoryid$pcmcat214000050005&cp=2&lp=5

Thanks for taking the time to do this Chris. Even though I wish I was with you on Lady O`s beautiful and BIGGER sister ALLURE on Sunday I know I will be with you and my other `peeps` as I follow along here and also with the reports from

MrFunIntheSun. :)

Wishing you my friend a wonderful well deserved vacation and cruise :)

Wahoo! Love your "Live" from reports! Best part about following along your "Live" from this time is I'll be able to follow along first hand whilst also being aboard. :-)

Looking forward to your report, meeting you and your super pictures! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Thanks for taking the time to do this Chris. Even though I wish I was with you on Lady O`s beautiful and BIGGER sister ALLURE on Sunday I know I will be with you and my other `peeps` as I follow along here and also with the reports from

MrFunIntheSun. :)

Wishing you my friend a wonderful well deserved vacation and cruise :)

Thank you very much Emmy. We will sail together again some day, possibly before Quantum :D

Wahoo! Love your "Live" from reports! Best part about following along your "Live" from this time is I'll be able to follow along first hand whilst also being aboard. :-)

Looking forward to your report, meeting you and your super pictures! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

This will be a blast my friend!

Oh my gosh how wonderful of you, this is going to be great looking forward to your live review!! Have a wonderful time and Bon Voyage.:D

WOOHOOO!!!!! A Chris live review! Can't wait to follow along :) It'll get me pumped for my April cruise on the Allure!

Thanks for following along my friends! I'll be headed for my pre flight hotel shortly :)

Subscribing.............

Hi Chris, just wanted to wish you a great cruise!!! Can't wait to see all your photos and give Dee and John a big hug from me and Tony when you guys meet for dinner. Well......hug Dee, you can just tell John we said "Hello"............LOL

Don't forget, look for me at the inlet because if we get to the Embassy early enough we're going to take a ride to the Inlet. I'll be waving my pink BOA.......LOL

Have a great cruise!!

Patty

Edited by beachbuddy

Hey Mr Chris!! have fun ! can't wait to read your live chats -- I love the Allure -

Please tell my best pals when you meet them for dinner that I miss them and am so jealous that they are on the Oasis NOW and I still have to wait til Feb ---

take care my friend and safe travels - enjoy your cruise and have a hotdog or 2 or 3 for me - check out the Hotdog stand on the boardwalk and also the WipeOut place for the bagel dogs and the roast beef sandwiches on their special rolls in the park café... heck, Check Out EVERYTHING!

hugs, Host Corkey Carol

YAY, Chris!!!! Have my cup of coffee poured, Kindle Fire charged, and ready to read another one of your amazing live reviews! I am so excited and appreciate all the hard work it takes just so you could share your cruise with us! Thank-you!

HUGS - safe travels!!!

Barb

Edited by Just The 3 Of Us

host Corky... did you say Feb?????..hopefully not feb. 23.....or you ..... will you be swimming behind it on its way to drydock ;) in freeport

Edited by Host Star