LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Hello friends! I am here in Fort Lauderdale just waiting for my luggage :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forums mobile app

I can not believe it...heatwave in Wisconsin, 88 degrees today....NOT!:(:(

Have a great cruise!:):)

BILL

Chris, I won't be able to follow along live as I'll be cruising also, but definitely looking forward to reading it when I get back. I'm sure it'll be a fabulous review, as always! :D

Bon Voyage,

Yael

Yael nice to see your post. Enjoy your cruise too.

Bill LOL your sense of 'weather' humor:D

Hi Chris !

I look forward to your live reports from the Allure. I followed your other 2 live reports which were excellent. I am getting in the cruise mode since 3 weeks from today I will be flying to FLL and will board the Coral Princess for the 11 day cruise to the Panama Canal. I noticed that you are straying in 2014 to the Golden Princess to Alaska. Presently I am booked for the Golden to Alaska May 24 ,2014 but may have to change it to May 31st if I can't get a better airfare. I am predicting that you will have close to 10,000 views before you even pull up anchor on Sunday ! Thanks for doing this big undertaking. It is much appreciated.

Sali

Hello my friends! I have arrived at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66. I absolutely love this hotel :)

Yep, travelling in style again:

I have arrived! :D

DSC_0081_zps33001664.jpg

One of the partners/sponsors of the Fort Lauderdale webcam :):):) The better to see you with Chris on Sunday. Thank you for that Hyatt Pier 66 and PTZtv

Edited by emmy

We booked the Marina rooms to save $$$ and took a chance with getting a reduced upgrade to a tower room (I think we paid $20 for the upgrade while booking the actual room was $50 more). We were lucky and received the upgrade facing the port with our arrival on Friday for our Allure sailing, but our friends who arrived on Saturday were not able to get it.

Hello again, Chris. Love your "Live from"s and will be following along. No need to subscribe to your thread - during your cruise it'll always be easy to find, right here on page one!!!

Enjoy what is sure to be a great trip with all of your CC friends.:)

Where exactly are you eating lunch in the hotel what is the name of the restaurant. How late is the bar open? We are thinking of staying there or the Hilton Marino right across the water from you. I don't want the Embassy Suites the rooms are a bit dated. lol

Where exactly are you eating lunch in the hotel what is the name of the restaurant. How late is the bar open? We are thinking of staying there or the Hilton Marino right across the water from you. I don't want the Embassy Suites the rooms are a bit dated. lol

It's the lounge right by where you check in. Open till 1 am

Chris, Happy to see you arrived safely. The hotel looks awsome!!!! Dee texted me earlier and tsaid hey arrived safely too. When you see them later, ask Dee tell you what happened to us today........ matter still isn't settled. All I can say is.....I have one big splitting headache!!! Sure wish we flew in with Dee and John and were already at the Embassy!!!

Have a great cruise. I'll be following until we board on Monday and will catch up when we get back!!

Patty