LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

That's it for tonight my friends. Hope you enjoyed the first night, pre cruise to Allure of the Seas. Flight leaves for Fort Lauderdale at 8:35 am and I will be posting photos of the Hyatt for sure when I arrive. See you all tomorrow and thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Chris,

Thanks for taking your vacation time to do this. Now I can live my Oasis cruise 2 months early vicariously through your review.

Have fun, safe travels and enjoy yourself with Wendy, Tom, Dee, & John.

Party on Gibbs !!!!!:D

Can't wait to follow you on the live-report! :)

October 2012, when you did that from Oasis, DH and I loved it and we were on Oasis just two months later. Many times, DH said: "Look, just like the picture from Bugsy!" :D

We will be on Allure for the February 9 sailing, I'm sure we will remember your live-report then!

I'm subscribing, too! I love to write reviews (my Allure review is in my signature), but I have never done a live review. I thank you for taking your vacation time to do this. I can't wait to ride along with you.:D this will help tide me over from my Allure Eastern cruise this past May (memories of the ship) to my Oasis cruise in May 2015 (Western itinerary).

Great start so far.:cool:

Hey Chris! Wish you were still coming with your original Allure on May 11th...shame on you for canceling, you're going this week you weasel!

Can't wait to see the fun you're going to have! Lots of Allure reviews lately and loving all of them. Bon Voyage!

and remember post often!:D

You are awesome! Looking forward to the review. We will be onboard in 2 weeks. We would LOVE to see the compasses from your cruise. I know you won't be able to scan them - but could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take photos and post? I'm just interested in the schedule, not the watch sale, port maps, and spa flyers, etc. We viewed the compasses from a few months ago and we have already determined there is way to much for us to do in one week. I doubt the compass will change much from your week to ours, so I wanted to get a jump on planning.

Im also booked for May 11th!

Well come on over and join the discussion, it's finally picking up since we're under 200 days.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40648307&posted=1#post40648307

Chris started our roll call and then ditched us! Guess he just couldn't wait!!!!;):)

Edited by BecciBoo