Royal Replenish Water Size

Does anyone know what size the bottled waters are that come with the Royal Replenish package? Do they give you the same big Evian Waters that they sell by the case? I drink a TON of water, that is all I drink at home. I am sure with the heat and the alcohol I will drink double on the cruise. Trying to decide if its better to get the package or just buy a few cases.

Does anyone know what size the bottled waters are that come with the Royal Replenish package? Do they give you the same big Evian Waters that they sell by the case? I drink a TON of water, that is all I drink at home. I am sure with the heat and the alcohol I will drink double on the cruise. Trying to decide if its better to get the package or just buy a few cases.

The unlimited drink packages include the 500ml size of water.

Recently had the package on NOS. It was the smaller bottles, and only ever was given Evian if they were out of the normal bottles they give. Was just as good. Could get as many times in a day as I needed. Normally I got the sparkling water at dinner.

I did enquire how much a bottle was if I had been buying and I was quoted around the $2.50 a bottle plus gratuities, if that helps. I was just curious as I was trying o keep a running total of what I would have spent if buying individually so I could make a decision if worth doing again in the future.

Hope that helps:)

I am going on the Allure in September and I want to do this package, but I want to be sure to get my money's worth. Has anyone used this package on the Allure that can give me a few tips on all the different drinks you can order?

I am going on the Allure in September and I want to do this package, but I want to be sure to get my money's worth. Has anyone used this package on the Allure that can give me a few tips on all the different drinks you can order?

With the Premium package, you can get any drink in the menus that is $10 or less.

Here is Gambee's drink list:

http://cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-drink/

Edited by clarea

This is the water I was given on Legend last month as part of the the Replenish Package.

WP_000970.jpg

This is also which was provided with the royal replenish last month on Serenade.

Just wanted to say that they never ( well ok one day out of twelve they did ) had these bottles of water in Windjammer. Nor would they give me a bottle of evian as a replacement. This meant that I would have to do without or walk out to the pool bar to get a bottle. This was a little annoying and meant stopping off at another bar before breakfast or lunch to ensire I had a bottle to drink. Just a heads up.

This is also which was provided with the royal replenish last month on Serenade.

Just wanted to say that they never ( well ok one day out of twelve they did ) had these bottles of water in Windjammer. Nor would they give me a bottle of evian as a replacement. This meant that I would have to do without or walk out to the pool bar to get a bottle. This was a little annoying and meant stopping off at another bar before breakfast or lunch to ensire I had a bottle to drink. Just a heads up.

:eek::eek::eek: Hmmm.....maybe I need to rethink this....We are sailing on the Jewel...And they only give you one at a time?

:eek::eek::eek: Hmmm.....maybe I need to rethink this....We are sailing on the Jewel...And they only give you one at a time?

Unfortunately so. The only exception was a very friendly guy in lattitudes that would give me two bottles if I asked nicely, particularly before he closed which I think was around 11. But to be honest the pool bar wasn't that far away from windjammer and often I would be walking past some bar on the way to lunch especially. It wasn't a huge deal but just wanted to make people aware of my experience on Serenade.

You may not be able to get more than one water bottle at a time from one bar but there's nothing stopping you getting another from one around the corner. You're never far from a bar on an RCL ship....

Edited by NorbertsNiece

You may not be able to get more than one water bottle at a time from one bar but there's nothing stopping you getting another from one around the corner. You're never far from a bar on an RCL ship....

Set that to music! I think that you would have a hit! ;) :p :D

I know you were asking specifically about the royal replenish package but you said water is all you drink. They do have water only packages that are 1 liter bottles delivered to your room. I just wanted to make sure you knew that in case you were interested.

Edit...I see you mentioned the Evian bottles by the case... So you know about the water package. Lol. I need to go to bed obviously. :)

Edited by SMN73

We did the Royal Refresh which also has the same 500 ml water and were very pleased with it. We just stopped at a bar or one of the other places on the ship where we could get water every time we passed by. We kept them in our room and placed them in the room cooler. It took about a day to "get ahead" on the water but it was fine with us.

Enjoyed having water at the ready when we hit a port! :D

I swell and retain water when I drink "ship water"..

It has something to do with their purification process.

When I drink bottled water on board it doesn't happen.

Same here! On Royal and Disney.

Bottled proper spring water only for me!

How many can you drink at one time? I have not had a problem getting bottled water with the package. I did accumulate a few extra during the day to have in the cabin at night.