What's Your Drink of Choice on the Anthem?

Get Joseph in 270 to make you an Espresso Martini with real espresso. Killer. my family also liked the coconut Mojito rimed with coconut from Bolero's it is the only place on the ship that makes it with the coconut.

I love this question! The first time we had the Premium Package, our drink waitress realized our group liked after dinner cordials so she brought us a different one every night. RCCL used to offer a different after dinner drink every night.

Love a B52, even better than a mudslide; can order it as a shot or over ice.

Dirty Banana; banana colada with an extra shot of dark rum floating on top. The waiter complained he had to go to a different bar than the main pool bar; oh well.

Love a B52, even better than a mudslide; can order it as a shot or over ice. Dirty Banana; banana colada with an extra shot of dark rum floating on top. The waiter complained he had to go to a different bar than the main pool bar; oh well.

I don't know what any of those are but they sound delicious!! I can't wait to try all of these. With 4 days total at sea what else are we supposed to do?? :p

Tom Collins in the Schooner Bar. Not your average Tom Collins by any means!

French 75 also at the Schooner Bar.

Cotton Candy martini in Cafe 270 bar.

Spicy caipirinha (sorry can't spell) at Boleros.

Spicy Bloody Mary at indoor pool and Solarium bar. They will make it MUCHO spicy if you ask.

I loved having one of these in the champagne bar on Freedom every night (hopefully they're available on anthem!)

CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA (sugar-rimmed champagne glass, Patron Silver tequila, Cointreau, orange juice, topped w/ champagne)

And I never drink froofy drinks, but with a drink package on a cruise...I have to have a Bahama Mama or Pina Colada at least once a day.

I loved having a whiskey or Scotch drink at dinner (Tom Collins, Old Fashioned, etc)

Hubby and I dedicated each day of our last cruise to trying a drink in a different color of the rainbow. Purple was challenging but.... :p

At home I drink beer and sometimes tequila or whiskey. On a cruise it's no holds barred.

Wow - love all of these, I'm going to write them down :)

2 questions:

1 - Can you get a frozen mojito anywhere or just certain bars?

2 - Is the candy cottontini really sweet? It sounds like it would be

Last time we cruised with a package, I wanted to go through the drink menu they have at the bars, except, our trip was after a noro cruise so they didn't have the menus out :eek: so I told the bartender to go across the line of alcohols and mix with either coke or sprite whichever he thought worked better. :D

I loved having one of these in the champagne bar on Freedom every night (hopefully they're available on anthem!)

CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA (sugar-rimmed champagne glass, Patron Silver tequila, Cointreau, orange juice, topped w/ champagne)

And I never drink froofy drinks, but with a drink package on a cruise...I have to have a Bahama Mama or Pina Colada at least once a day.

I loved having a whiskey or Scotch drink at dinner (Tom Collins, Old Fashioned, etc)

Hubby and I dedicated each day of our last cruise to trying a drink in a different color of the rainbow. Purple was challenging but.... :p

At home I drink beer and sometimes tequila or whiskey. On a cruise it's no holds barred.

I tend to try a few froofroo drinks but mainly stick to Craft Beer, Red wine and mostly the classic cocktails: Gin Tonic, Old Fashioned, Manhattan. But I did learn about the Moscow Mule here on CC. I love it.

Also really like the BLT Caesars (Like a BLT Mary).

For your purple drink of the day, try a Purple Haze martini.

dp

Good call! We ended up having the bartender at the pool bar just try to whip something up from nothing purple...was a little....grey but...it did the trick ;)

Next time...

I tend to try a few froofroo drinks but mainly stick to Craft Beer, Red wine and mostly the classic cocktails: Gin Tonic, Old Fashioned, Manhattan. But I did learn about the Moscow Mule here on CC. I love it.

Also really like the BLT Caesars (Like a BLT Mary).

For your purple drink of the day, try a Purple Haze martini.

dp