LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Our bags are pac...

Friday we sail on th...

For dinner tonight we went to Giov...

Sorry, I was just trying to get a feel for what this live review will look like when the Navigator's hideous DOOM wifi continues to drop out. Alright maybe it won't be THAT bad however I'm pretty sure periscoping is out of the question. I'm determined to document how atrocious the wifi really is and as a result, I have a feeling that my Speedtest app is going to hate me by day 2 and delete itself from my phone forever.

I did not receive permission from the owner to post this photo of the Navigator. I look forward to seeing you in court with my world class defense team Mr. Original Photo guy.

f65bc52a976fc1d975d7822a0d15703c.jpg

Back to the Future, or is it To the Future and Back.:confused:

This is great Villain, we sail on the 11th and you will help quench my post cruise excitement. I will be live the week after you return and help with your post cruise depression. Team work.:)

This is going to be good.:D

#wewantdelrio

Oh boy. Wish I was onboard with you guys. Is Squatty Potty packed and ready?

[ x ] Del Rio

[ x ] Portable Squatty Potty

[ ] Patience for Slow Ship Wifi

27d3807b8364f72dfdd250c461a6e4f3.jpg

6f54f54f4177701a3b451b15adbe8083.jpgI made sure to Share the link to your Live Blog in the RC Periscopers Group. I hope Voom cooperates for you just a little bit. Will definitely as Always, follow your Live Blog here as well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

6f54f54f4177701a3b451b15adbe8083.jpgI made sure to Share the link to your Live Blog in the RC Periscopers Group. I hope Voom cooperates for you just a little bit. Will definitely as Always, follow your Live Blog here as well!!!

It's a shame the glass super structure was replaced on the last dry dock...oh wait. ;)

Back to the Future, or is it To the Future and Back.:confused:

This is great Villain, we sail on the 11th and you will help quench my post cruise excitement. I will be live the week after you return and help with your post cruise depression. Team work.:)

This is great can't wait for both reviews.

I will be in the dog house with hubby though as I don't think much house work will get done-excellent!

Wishing you both a great cruise.

Thanks Kat! I just watched your scope. Thanks for that. And no need to apologize!

It's a shame the glass super structure was replaced on the last dry dock...oh wait. ;)

Nice catch. So which ship is that - Voyager, Adventure or Explorer? And why?

I don't know the answer. Just curious. I just know it's one of the first generation Voyager class ships.

Nice catch. So which ship is that - Voyager, Adventure or Explorer? And why?

I don't know the answer. Just curious. I just know it's one of the first generation Voyager class ships.

Cannot be completely sure, but going with Adventure as this looks like an inaugural season stock photo and she was the only first generation to not have "Like No Vacation on Earth" painted on her hull.

079de1b7587ddd97bdb07170db0be318.jpg

I think you can also rule out Voyager, because the covers over the hot tubs appear to be white. On Voyager they are beige in color, but the saturation in the photo could be dulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

This is great can't wait for both reviews.

I will be in the dog house with hubby though as I don't think much house work will get done-excellent!

Wishing you both a great cruise.

Thank-you. I have a specific pic for my review that when you see it you might envision you hubby. Enough said.;)

Let's get the Rat on the ship and this review started. :)