Non refundable deposit

Toronto Guy

$100 pp I think. But, yeah...the terms have been posted here.

You are correct ... it incurs a fee of $100 to change it to another cruise. You can always pay the refundable deposit fare, though. It's too new to hear any stories on it as of yet, but it does seem like when you transfer it to another cruise that you are sure you want to go on, you can probably book that under the non-refundable fare option.

:confused:I have been looking at some cruises and I don't see where it talks about non refundable or refundable deposits in the booking. I did a mock booking so I could see it up to the deposit payment page....

:confused:I have been looking at some cruises and I don't see where it talks about non refundable or refundable deposits in the booking. I did a mock booking so I could see it up to the deposit payment page....

It certainly comes up for me every time on the last page.

It certainly comes up for me every time on the last page.

One will see that when booking directly at Celebrity or RCI's web page. I am not sure it will show on other TA sights. My TA was not aware how the non-refundable deposit (NRD) worked, so it pays to be educated........he thought the entire deposit was lost (no future cruise credit for 12 months less $100 pp). That would be a no-go for me, but I can live with a FCC in the unlikely event I must cancel/change.

Doug