Royal Caribbean 'Crystal Ship' model

C U Onboard

Whilst talking with the C&A Loyalty Desk recently about future cruises that I have planned she mentioned that because the Brilliance of the Seas sailing I am joining in November this year will be my 20th cruise with Royal Caribbean I would be presented with a crystal model of the ship from the Loyalty Ambassador onboard. Has anyone heard of this before or received one in the past?

Whilst talking with the C&A Loyalty Desk recently about future cruises that I have planned she mentioned that because the Brilliance of the Seas sailing I am joining in November this year will be my 20th cruise with Royal Caribbean I would be presented with a crystal model of the ship from the Loyalty Ambassador onboard. Has anyone heard of this before or received one in the past?

I've just done #25 and haven't received anything:(

Your crystal block with the ship etched inside is supposed to be given when you reach 30, 40, 50, etc cruise credits. It is to be given to you on the ship that gets you to each level.

I have heard though that some ships do give them away when you reach 20 cruise credits.

Your crystal block with the ship etched inside is supposed to be given when you reach 30, 40, 50, etc cruise credits. It is to be given to you on the ship that gets you to each level.

I have heard though that some ships do give them away when you reach 20 cruise credits.

I even heard that Enchantment gives them away at number 20. I WAS on Enchantment for number 20 and I didn't get one. :( I'd LOVE to have that one.

Gina

I even heard that Enchantment gives them away at number 20. I WAS on Enchantment for number 20 and I didn't get one. :( I'd LOVE to have that one.

Gina

Hi Gina, yep I believe it was Enchantment that actually started giving them away at 20..........which surprised many of us. It's supposed to be another perk after making D+.

Next time you cruise on Enchantment ask for one..........I know that's your favorite ship.:D

Edited by cruisenfever

This is Barbara

C & A presents them at 30, 40, 50 etc. I have three extra ones from Vision of the

Seas if anyone wants one. Just pay the postage on it.

Barbara, I would LOVE a Vision ship!

My trip on Vision last December was the one you and Dennis were supposed to be on. I remember our Roll Call made you honorary cruisers.

I will have to find a way to get in touch with you.........:)

This is Barbara

C & A presents them at 30, 40, 50 etc. I have three extra ones from Vision of the

Seas if anyone wants one. Just pay the postage on it.

Hi Barbara, I would love one if you still have extra and don't mind mailing it. If you don't mind sending me e-mail - I'm at dpuszcz at gmail dot com

We were on Grandeur last week and received one for our 20th cruise credit. We were pleasantly surprised when the gift was in our room one night with a note congratulating us on reaching our 20th cruise credit. We usually stay in a JS so this was actually our 10th cruise.