Thank you to all veterans

Pilot70D

Today is Veterans Day, the day set aside to honor all those who have served or are currently serving in our armed forces.

Freedom isn't free. There is a price which must be paid to preserve it. We will never forget that this price has been paid through your service and your sacrifices.

God bless each and every one of you and THANK YOU for your service.

Veterans with proof of service can eat free today from a limited menu at Applebees go to www.applebees.com for details

:cj

A nice gesture from Applebees!:D Wouldn't it be great if more restaurants would do the same thing?

This is the time to call or email all the veterans you know and let them know you honor them and are grateful for their service. Such a small thing when they have given so much.

Doris

A nice gesture from Applebees!:D Wouldn't it be great if more restaurants would do the same thing?

Golden Corral also offers current active duty and veterans of the armed services a free meal. Their free meal will be on Monday, the 16Th. Golden Corral has done this for several years in a row. Very nice of them and of all the restaurants that have chosen this way of saying thank you.:)

Today is Veterans Day, the day set aside to honor all those who have served or are currently serving in our armed forces.

Freedom isn't free. There is a price which must be paid to preserve it. We will never forget that this price has been paid through your service and your sacrifices.

God bless each and every one of you and THANK YOU for your service.

And Thank you for the statement of support. It is very much appreciated.

I am currently in the Air Force and we also need to give a great thanks to the spouses and children of our vets. They are often forgotten in this whole process and I know personally that I could not survive without my wife. She spends many a sleepless nights while I'm gone and many a days taking care of business around the house by herself. My wife is my hero!

I am currently in the Air Force and we also need to give a great thanks to the spouses and children of our vets. They are often forgotten in this whole process and I know personally that I could not survive without my wife. She spends many a sleepless nights while I'm gone and many a days taking care of business around the house by herself. My wife is my hero!

You betcha landbc.

If it weren't for the military spouses (and children), we military types would have had (or do have) a much tougher time doing the job of protecting our freedoms. It would have been impossible for me to complete 28 years in the Navy without the love and support of my wife and kids. Impossible.

My dad was such a proud veteran. A constant reminder of how very fortunate we are that so many men and women sacrifice to keep us free. Thanks to each and every one of you and your families who sacrifice when you are away from home.

We are forever grateful!

Archived