9C AFT WRAP ON Conquest Class Ships ?

mr jailerman

Count me in as another fan of Deck 6 Aft wraps.

Tom's pic from '05 sold us on them and we've enjoyed them many times since then!

We have deck a 6 aft wrap for our upcoming cruise on Dream and our only hope is that's it's at least half as nice as our previous deck 6 aft wraps. ;)

Tom...I love that pic!!!!! :) We just booked 6483 on the Valor and my family booked the two lshaped cabins next to it..........omg if that would all open up that would be one bigbutt balcony..............:D

Thanks!!

We had the aft on the conquest (6452) last year, We made friends with the couple staying the in L shaped cabin next to us, We opened the balcony door between us it made one great big balcony. It was wonderful.:D

Tom's pic from '05 sold us on them and we've enjoyed them many times since then!

We have deck a 6 aft wrap for our upcoming cruise on Dream and our only hope is that's it's at least half as nice as our previous deck 6 aft wraps. ;)

The deck 6 corners are the best the Dream has to offer. For our 12/3 Dream sailing we were in 7454 (corner), and checked out deck 6 on debarkation morning. It is the one to go with!

Tom

Tom's pic really has me thinking now. I have 8428 on the Triumph in March and which has the full wrap but looking at the deck 6 wrap it certainly looks deeper and has a bit more aft portion. Both cabins are still open so I have the option to switch. Can anyone comment on the cabin layout of both deck 8 and deck 6 rooms? Is one roomier than the other?

Tom's pic really has me thinking now. I have 8428 on the Triumph in March and which has the full wrap but looking at the deck 6 wrap it certainly looks deeper and has a bit more aft portion. Both cabins are still open so I have the option to switch. Can anyone comment on the cabin layout of both deck 8 and deck 6 rooms? Is one roomier than the other?

The Triumph, Victory, and Destiny are not Conquest class ships - so I am not sure how well the picture applies to those ships.

Tom

The Triumph, Victory, and Destiny are not Conquest class ships - so I am not sure how well the picture applies to those ships.

Tom

Have been on both the Triumph and Destiny in the aft wraps and the picture is identical to those ships as well..;)

Have been on both the Triumph and Destiny in the aft wraps and the picture is identical to those ships as well..;)

I am kind of amazed (though I suppose I shouldn't be) how certain aspects of the layout carry over to other classes. For example - the fact that the deck 6 corners on the Conquest class ships have the second door leading to the hallway... and the same holds true for deck 6 on the Dream.

CUT AND PASTE is less expensive than NEW stuff!!

Tom

I am kind of amazed (though I suppose I shouldn't be) how certain aspects of the layout carry over to other classes. For example - the fact that the deck 6 corners on the Conquest class ships have the second door leading to the hallway... and the same holds true for deck 6 on the Dream.

CUT AND PASTE is less expensive than NEW stuff!!

Tom

Yup I agree now if they would just have made the aft lido area on the Conquest class along with the Victory.. Triumph and Destiny the same as the Spirit class they would have a true winner I believe...;)

We have 8448 booked for the Freedom in september. Can you see down onto the balcony from the glass windows one deck up?
Only if you stand right up against the window on the Lido deck and look down. Even then you can't see that part of the balcony right by the cabin, only that part closest to the rail. Yes, I tried that on Victory - and after that we booked 8428 for our next cruise on Victory. We liked the deck 8 aft wrap so much we booked another for our upcoming cruise on Conquest. In fact, we booked Conquest specifically because we could get the deck 8 aft wrap.:D

We were on the Libery in November, cabin 7445. It was such a great cabin we were planning on booking the same cabin on the Glory. Has anyone sailed in a wraparound balcony on both deck 6 and 7? Looking at the pictures from deck 6, it seems like the balconies are the same depth for deck 6 and 7. But does the double door feature cut into the size of the cabin? And is there a vanity in the stateroom? I did not see one...:confused::o

On the Splendor, the sofabed doesn't "open". They just make up the couch into a twin size bed. This is 6450:

2139946140055171848S425x425Q85.jpg

2813867270055171848S425x425Q85.jpg

On the Destiny, I suspect the couch does in fact fold out, but since our 3rd was a 3 year old, our steward made up the couch as-is, and it created a toddler bed, especially when we moved it and put it against the wall. This is 8328:

2735711430055171848S425x425Q85.jpg

I can't confirm that for certain, though, as this is the only setup we had for 9 days. Normally the couch is under the picture hanging on the wall.

im back;)now looking @ Destiny too

cabin for self, DH & lanky teen who managed to fit on carnival's sofabed in the past. 'new' PVP says he'd never fit on it, they'd bring in a rollaway:confused:. Can't imagine where'd they'd place it? Then he recommended a suite:rolleyes:. Not sure if he's trying to churn a sale or just guessing rather than stating fact @ this point.

know u said ur DD slept on it (via the rather clever way the steward set it up), do u recall as to whether it was a standard size couch or more of a love seat?

im back;)now looking @ Destiny too

cabin for self, DH & lanky teen who managed to fit on carnival's sofabed in the past. 'new' PVP says he'd never fit on it, they'd bring in a rollaway:confused:. Can't imagine where'd they'd place it? Then he recommended a suite:rolleyes:. Not sure if he's trying to churn a sale or just guessing rather than stating fact @ this point.

know u said ur DD slept on it (via the rather clever way the steward set it up), do u recall as to whether it was a standard size couch or more of a love seat?

It was a perfect toddler-sized bed for our then 3 year old. I was just wondering this earlier today, where they'd put a rollaway in this cabin. Imagine the couch is actually pushed up against the wall behind it, with the picture on it. I would think where we moved the couch is probably the best place to put a rollaway where the other cabin occupants wouldn't trip on it. There's nothing over there but the couch, so I don't think it would be too bad.

It is like a chain reaction then....Your pics of the Deck 6 Aft wrap on the Freedom are what sold me on booking it. Also Tom's raving of the Deck 4 Aft Wrap Suites on the Spirit class are what made me book 4228 on the Miracle in October.

We're in 8448 on the Conquest this September. While I can not open any links with photos here at work (they are blocked) I will be opening them the minute I get home.

Hi Rockport Girl - looks like you have our cabin before me. Come back and let me know how you like it.

Archived