Favorite Cocktail??

I think it might very well be my first drink of the cruise! :D

We might all have to have one of those drinks together!! Just a couple more weeks to go!! :D

Sounds like a plan! Just checked my Compass (thank you Nancy!) and they open at 11 - PERFECT!!

I don't know if it is stocked on all ships, but the Pig & Whistle on the Voyager OTS has Johnny Walker Blue for $26 which is a bargain. Most bars charge over $50 for a shot of this top shelf 20 year old scotch. Smooth and delicious. :)

That is a good deal. I am trying to get a bottle onboard when in port so I can have it each night on my balcony.

My first on board drink is always a Mango Mojito in Boleros (they make it perfectly)

Panty-Rippers by the pool and during the day (a drink I got and loved in Belize) - it is Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice. Yum!! :D

At night, it is wine and/or champagne....with an occasional Jaeger Bomb in the Schooner Bar. :D

What is a "Panty-Ripper"?? Is that the Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice??

We leave in 2 weeks for our cruise on the Explorer of the Seas ... yeah!!!

Our friends and I were talking about the cocktails we will drink onboard and wondered what cocktails are your favorite and what drinks are RCCL known for??

We plan to try an assortment of drinks :D, but would like to get your opinion on what we should try first.

Thanks and Happy New Years!!

Coke with ice.

Mai Tai!

Between the name and the drink, you brought back lots of memories. The first Mai Tai I ever had was on campus in 1972 when we all had to leave our offices (North campus) as there were demonstrations due to having a building next door with a small nuclear reactor (for educational purposes). Jan

Archived