Eurodam Dinner times?

iratherbesailing

Early fixed seating is at 5:45; main seating is 8:00. In Alaska the times are 15 minutes earlier.

Open seating begins at 5:15 (or 5:30, I can't remember exactly) and ends at 9:30.

The Lido is open for dinner from 5:30 to 8:00.

Early fixed seating is at 5:45; main seating is 8:00. In Alaska the times are 15 minutes earlier.

Open seating begins at 5:15 (or 5:30, I can't remember exactly) and ends at 9:30.

The Lido is open for dinner from 5:30 to 8:00.

Actually, from my cruising experience with HAL on five different ships, the Lido did not open for dinner until 6:00 p.m.:)

I have cruised with HAL since the introduction of open seating and the Lido did NOT open until 6:00 p.m.!:)

One night on the cruise where I ate dinner at the Lido, I ate at 5:30. It opened at 5:30 on the other nights, too.

No matter how much you shout, it doesn't change the time.

Early Fixed dining is at 5:45 on the upper level.

Main (late) fixed dining is at 8 PM on the upper level.

This is the same time for all ships sailing in the Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, etc.

The only time there is a change is when a ship does an Alaskan itinerary -- and the times change only by 15 minutes.

Have sailed on Eurodam and all HAL ships except the Prinsendam.

I asked this on another thread and they said LATE seating on Eurodam was at 9. ... Then someone said main is at 8 and late is at 9, which makes no sense....
I answered you on another thread where you asked:

Main Fixed is 8:00p, but the Open seating is open until 9:00p. Maybe that's where the confusion came from?

what is the difference between upper seating at 8:00PM and lower seatin at 8:30PM

any difference whether you are on upper or lower floor?

and tell me about the yumyum an that I read about somewhere

have never been on HA

Carol

what is the difference between upper seating at 8:00PM and lower seatin at 8:30PM

The upper level of the dining room is for fixed seating. The dining times are at 5:45 and 8:00 PM. The lower level is for open seating. That dining room is open from 5:30-9:00, and you may arrive at anytime you wish. There is no 8:30 seating on the lower level.

Those on open seating may make reservations if they wish, although it is not required. If they do make reservations, the times are somewhat limited to the early or late portions of the open period. Perhaps this is where you got the 8:30 idea?

Archived