Oh yeah (puts on fireproof suit)

Krissta

Bitter and blanc is infinitely better than the warm chocolate melting cake.

:D

But seriously, had the WCMC on the first day, took one bite, and thought I was gonna throw up if I ate any more. WAY too rich. The bitter and blanc was amazing. And I just might have to make it sometime soon.

LOVE the bitter and Blanc---loved it more on the Spirit than I did on the Dream but still loved it! I am not a wcmc fan. Too rich for me! The tiramisu is my all time favorite closely followed by bitter and blanc.

I had the WCMC my first cruise and never since. I am a chocolate fan but did not care for it. When I do the dining room I try a different dessert every night. I love brownies, I love chocolate pudding, I love chocolate syrup but not altogether. I think we all have our opinions and this is one woman's opinion. One of my favourites is the cheese plate and I also order a fruit plate and they go together perfectly - at least for me.

My first cruise will be in august and I love junk food aka desserts :) I want to try a new one each night. Do they let you try more than one dessert in one night? Just asking LOL

You sure can!! :) I LOVE Bitter and Blanc!! Did someone say they have the recipe??????:eek:

Archived