Name That Ship #3

tahqa

I've only been on one cruise so I can't really look at a ship and it's detail and tell which one it is. But I guessed Adventure only because I figured you took the picture and that in your signature you would have your past cruises listed...and you did ;) By process of elimination I got it right! Let's play again.

But I guessed Adventure only because I figured you took the picture and that in your signature you would have your past cruises listed...and you did ;) By process of elimination I got it right! Let's play again.
OMG! Like duh! It surely was in his signature! Sometimes the answer is staring right back at you and you still don't see it. But yeah, let's play again.

Oh and Explorer was going to Aruba as recently as 2008, IIRC. Voyager, I don't think has been since 2005/6, but I'm not sure on that one.

This was easy to answer. Its The Adventure of the Seas in Oranjestad, Aruba. March 2009. I clicked on the photo, it went straight to his FB page and there was all the information I needed. I guess my next cruise, after the one I have booked for next March, needs to be going to Aruba.

This was easy to answer. Its The Adventure of the Seas in Oranjestad, Aruba. March 2009. I clicked on the photo, it went straight to his FB page and there was all the information I needed. I guess my next cruise, after the one I have booked for next March, needs to be going to Aruba.

LOL, I added the caption after people had the guessed the answer. :D

OMG! Like duh! It surely was in his signature! Sometimes the answer is staring right back at you and you still don't see it. But yeah, let's play again.

I'll do another picture next week. I don't want to run out of cool pics! ;)

LOL, I added the caption after people had the guessed the answer. :D

I thought that was too easy. Especially since I have only been on Carnival Conquest twice, Norwegian Sun once and RCL Voyager 3 times.

I'll do another picture next week. I don't want to run out of cool pics! ;)

Thanks.

I guess my picture from that same location would have been too easy, huh?

2099008670080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

I can't believe I'm going to be on that behemoth in 18 days!! I am sooooooooo excited you would think it's the first time I've ever cruised! (Well it is the first time on RCI!):D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDA_Cruises

They seem to be the ships that smile.

OMG:(...then I probably made a mistake.:o We were in Halifax and we were walking on the wharf and I assumed this was our ship, Explorer of the Seas, but there might have been a ship before ours. I did notice the smile, but just assumed I had never noticed it from that angle. So sorry.:)......but this is a fun game!!

OMG:(...then I probably made a mistake.:o We were in Halifax and we were walking on the wharf and I assumed this was our ship' date=' Explorer of the Seas, but there might have been a ship before ours. I did notice the smile, but just assumed I had never noticed it from that angle. So sorry.:)......but this is a fun game!![/quote']

RCI doesn't paint their ships in such a ridiculous way.;)

OMG:(...then I probably made a mistake.:o We were in Halifax and we were walking on the wharf and I assumed this was our ship' date=' Explorer of the Seas, but there might have been a ship before ours. I did notice the smile, but just assumed I had never noticed it from that angle. So sorry.:)......but this is a fun game!![/quote']

Hehe, good thing you didn't try and board that ship! ;)

Archived