Name That Ship #3

tahqa

Good morning everyone! It's time again for .... Name ... That ... Ship! :)

I'm thinking that this one is a little harder. You might have to figure out location in order to name the ship. Then again, y'all are smart and you'll probably surprise me. ;)

14999_1387840773521_1157109459_31136984_2095848_n.jpg

Definitely NOT Navigator or Mariner bc of the balconies and bc neither of them have the blue line across the front.

My guess is Explorer but it could easily be Voyager too. Unless this pic is really old, I'm gonna omit Adventure bc it's in Europe most of the time.

First generation Voyager class. I'll guess Adventure since the location reminds me of Southern Carib.

Looks like Aruba and Adventure of the Seas

Very nice! Yup, Clarea got the ship and Bob got both the ship and the port. This is Adventure of the Seas at Oranjestad Aruba a year ago, March 2009. This is looking down the street that Senor Frog is on. I love how the ship just looms over the town. :)

When was Adventure in Europe?

You're right...it's THIS year that Adventure spends most of it's time in Europe. So if going by previous itineraries, it really could be ANY of the Voyager class ships, except Navigator & Mariner.

I don't think there is anything else in the picture that could differentiate btw Adventure, Exploror or Voyager.

When was Adventure in Europe? It's been doing S. Caribbean itineraries out of PR for many years now.

Adventure is currently summering in Europe and wintering in San Juan. Not a bad life if you ask me! :D

Thanks for the picture. I'll be on the AOS this Sunday cruising to Aruba.

Can't wait to see it in person.

She's a beautiful ship! I took my first cruise ever on her and I just got hooked! So be very very careful... you may find yourself with a very expensive habit! :D:D

She's a beautiful ship! I took my first cruise ever on her and I just got hooked! So be very very careful... you may find yourself with a very expensive habit! :D:D

The adventure was my first cruise too! And I have to admit that its been tough to beat....I'm hoping the oasis will take over as my new favorite. However, I think the adventure and that itinerary will always be #1 :)

ME TOO!! You never forget your first love! :D My DH and I consider our three trips on Adventure to be our all-time favorite vacations. We are very sad that they have decided to send her to Europe for the summer!

Judging by the balconies inside the super structure my guess in Navigator of The Seas

Navigator has the outside balconies as does Mariner. Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure have the balconies shown in the picture.

My guess is Adventure.

You're right...it's THIS year that Adventure spends most of it's time in Europe. So if going by previous itineraries, it really could be ANY of the Voyager class ships, except Navigator & Mariner.

I don't think there is anything else in the picture that could differentiate btw Adventure, Exploror or Voyager.

I was unaware that Explorer and Voyager had gone to Aruba before so I was hoping that the identification of the port would lead to the ship being the Adventure. :rolleyes:

Archived