Royal UPDATES/ENHANCES Their Booking Engine

Done that - and it's still the old style. However, if I click on change country in the top corner of the page and make the country US I get the new style. Perhaps the previous poster logs into the US site automatically.

Anyway, much prefer the new format and hope it makes it to the UK site soon ;)

I'm with you Bobal...the dotcodotuk site is still old style. :mad:

You know who will continue to be my friend...found Vision JS8088 on there for our upcoming cruise.:D

Thank You RCCL, site is much better and clearer representation of the rooms available. We pretty much know which rooms we want so will cut down on the seek and find time from other site by just putting in cabin number. Like that! Keep up the improvements.

Have a great day everyone.

:):D..it's working now. I bow to your greater knowledge... thanks.

Glad it worked but it's not my knowledge, I pinched it from some geeky computer forum :D You won't thank me in a bit ... it's very addictive and quite depressing knowing that nice aft cabins are out there and I can't have them! I think I need to win the lottery :)

Glad it worked but it's not my knowledge, I pinched it from some geeky computer forum :D You won't thank me in a bit ... it's very addictive and quite depressing knowing that nice aft cabins are out there and I can't have them! I think I need to win the lottery :)

Tell me about it! JS1100 is available on our Brilliance med cruise but at about £800 EACH more than our D2, there's just no way!:(

We do, however, have a nice wraparound aft balcony booked on Vision ...only a 4 nighter but can't wait to try it.

Help :confused::eek:

I've tried Ctrl F5 (as above) to no avail. I STILL have the old style site. I'm not prepared to delete all my cookies just for the sake of this one site. Does anyone know if I can just delete those cookies relating to RCL - or have any other suggestions. Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but I can't be the only one experiencing this. Thanks

Tell me about it! JS1100 is available on our Brilliance med cruise but at about £800 EACH more than our D2, there's just no way!:(

We do, however, have a nice wraparo und aft balcony booked on Vision ...only a 4 nighter but can't wait to try it.

:D look after it - we also have a nice wrap around aft balcony on Vision to look forward to in October.

Bobal, sorry the control/F5 didn't work. You could try changing your country to US and have a play on the dot com site for a while. And then change back again to the UK site. Sorry, I have no technical knowledge whatsoever but it's worth a go!

How far are you running through the dummy reservation process ? - it still looks the same at the beginning but the changes appear when you get to the cabin selection page.

I was going all the way through but still not getting. However, thanks to those who've tried to help - I managed to find the specific Royal Caribbean cookie and deleted that and now I'm up-to-date ;)

I preferred the old format but will adjust to it in time...no choice

the images now are too big & it is confusing to see which category you are selecting

also have to keep scrolling back to the listed offered cabins down to the diagram...

I do like that they give more cabin choices but that's about it.....

I preferred the old format but will adjust to it in time...no choice

the images now are too big & it is confusing to see which category you are selecting

also have to keep scrolling back to the listed offered cabins down to the diagram...

I do like that they give more cabin choices but that's about it.....

Yeah, think it could have been done better myself. Now, there's lots more scrolling and agree that it's not well arranged in that the classes aren't (as) well distinguished.

Archived