Diamond Member Status

I would make sure you call them to ensure that they have the 10 credits. However, you need to give them at least three weeks from the end of your cruise. Actually we got a letter last year because I requested one.

We just got our diamond plus welcome letter, pin and luggage tags just 3 weeks after completing our qualifying cruise. :D Good luck getting your diamond welcome. :)

Huh? We just got a letter - no pins, no luggage tags - just a letter.

As you can see, with RCI it's pretty much hit and miss. We recieved a letter but nothing else. As I understand it, they did away with the extra's like pins and luggage tags a long time ago. Much like they've done away with Conceirge Lounge access, no longer allow discounts to be combined and have cheapened the coupon books in this past year.

If you look at your account online, you'll sometimes see your status in a few days rather than several weeks. Sometimes they get the cruise credit added to your account right away, other times it will take a few weeks before it gets on there.

Huh? We just got a letter - no pins, no luggage tags - just a letter.

We just moved to diamond plus and got the letter, pins and luggage tags. As I recall when we went diamond, we just got a letter and the LA was supposed to give us the pins when we embarked on our 11th credit. That never happened.

We just moved to diamond plus and got the letter, pins and luggage tags. As I recall when we went diamond, we just got a letter and the LA was supposed to give us the pins when we embarked on our 11th credit. That never happened.

The C&A Ambassador will give you one if you ask for it. I e-mailed C&A before I knew about that. They sent me a pin, but said the luggage tags are no longer available.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who posted in response. Sorry my thank you took so long...just returned from a trip north. I did check RCCL website and note they have recognized us as Diamond. I guess I'll wait with everyone else for anything more (haha)! Looking forward to our next cruise in Nov or Dec.

Again,

A Big Thank You!

Chris

I need to ask a question. My DH and I are platimum right now, We are doing a B2B in Oct. on SOS. After the first week we will be diamond. Can we use the diamond amenities that are on board for the second week? Thanks for your help.

I need to ask a question. My DH and I are platimum right now, We are doing a B2B in Oct. on SOS. After the first week we will be diamond. Can we use the diamond amenities that are on board for the second week? Thanks for your help.

You should be able to - check with the Loyalty Ambassador during your first week.

###

As already stated this is a hit or miss with C&A of RC.

When we turned D we didn't receive anything. Then about a year later while talking with C&A about another matter, I asked about the D pins and luggage tags and they sent them to me.

After we turned D+ out of the blue one day I got a very nice package in the mail that included D+ pins, luggage tags and C&A ID cards.

So maybe you can call and see if they are still honoring these.....I know the status itself means more than pins or tags, but there should at least be some consistency with the program.

As already stated this is a hit or miss with C&A of RC.

When we turned D we didn't receive anything. Then about a year later while talking with C&A about another matter, I asked about the D pins and luggage tags and they sent them to me.

After we turned D+ out of the blue one day I got a very nice package in the mail that included D+ pins, luggage tags and C&A ID cards.

So maybe you can call and see if they are still honoring these.....I know the status itself means more than pins or tags, but there should at least be some consistency with the program.

Yes, that would be nice!

Hope you two have a wonderful cruise!!!

###

This happened to us last year. Just check in with the Loyalty Ambassador during the first part of the B2B and you will be given Diamond recognition on the second part. RCL's system will get caught up in a few weeks after you return home.

Archived