Hello ??

Vic The Parrot

I'm experiencing board difficulties. Some of my posts are "delayed" with an approval message, and I'm clueless as to why. :confused:

Hmmmm, have you cleared your credentials with the Protocol Committee? Have you ever smoked in your bathrobe while taking a nip from your smuggled bottle of booze when eating dinner in the main dining room? Have you ever failed to tip for room service????? If you profess that you have, you may not be qualified to post on the HAL board.:eek::cool::D I'm so sorry my dear.

Of course we "see" you, silly! :D

How be ye?

Hey ... if you're not doing anything next Feb/March, why don't you join me on the other side of the planet for New Zealand, Australia, and Indonesia aboard the Volendam???

I see you--you have a nice beak (probably black). You have 4 toes on each foot, 2 facing front and 2 facing to the rear. You have lots of feathers--can't see real clearly what the color or shape of the tail is--that would help more with identification.

Archived