Call from Celebrity over comment card

fb0075

We also had a call last year thanking us for writing in comments on the card. Everyone should take a few minutes and let them know what you liked and didn't like about your cruise. We also listed names of staff who did extras to make our cruise more enjoyable. They said those were shared with the staff.:)

We were on the Solstice 4/25 - 5/2. Wrote on the comment card - both good and bad. Never heard a word. Also, sent a note to guest relations thru their website again. both good and bad. Again haven't heard a word...

Bette

We were on the Solstice 4/25 - 5/2. Wrote on the comment card - both good and bad. Never heard a word. Also, sent a note to guest relations thru their website again. both good and bad. Again haven't heard a word...

Bette

Bette:)

We filled out our comment card similarly. And, also, never heard a thing.

However, on our cruise a day after this (B2B), we only had good things to say. And we we received a call re the positive comment card.

It makes one wonder if they only call re positive comments.:confused:

Hi Everyone !

We sailed on Equinox on 4/9. Last week, I recieved an email thanking me for my comments made on the comment card (I wrote quite a bit), and to assure me that comments were read and passed along to the appropriate areas.

My Folks recieved a phone call (I did not), thanking them for sailing with Celebrity, and if they wished to share any comments, and a general "we hope to see you again soon" type of phone call. I thought it was a very nice touch.

At any rate, I'm very impressed with the improvements Celebrity has made in this area !

Guest maddycat

We received a call regarding our comment card for our Summit cruise 4/25 - 5/2. Our comments were mixed.......positive and negative. I spent about 20 minutes with Celebrity's representative further commenting on our cruise experience.

We ahve been on 18 cruises and have never received a call. BUT, we have never sailed Celebrity. We are going to be on the Equinox next January and I wish they would call me now. I am disappointed that my TA has been unable to get us booked for Select Dining.:( I am really not looking forward to the traditional dining. After having tried flexible dining on other lines, we are now converts.

I am disappointed that my TA has been unable to get us booked for Select Dining.:( I am really not looking forward to the traditional dining. After having tried flexible dining on other lines, we are now converts.

I would suggest that as soon as you board the ship you go down to the Main Dining Room and the maitre'd is stationed outside there to handle any problems. They might be able to switch you then. Good luck.

Bette

We have experienced exactly the same thing. I felt that one person on our last cruise did such a good job that he deserved extra praise. Sent an email to =X= customer service. Never heard a word. The same holds true for our comment cards.

Either they are listening but only selectively or they take what they think is a representative sample of comment cards and reply to those. Either way we have never heard anything from Celebrity although they do accept our deposits and payments.:rolleyes:

We usually receive a letter, telephone call or e-mail from Celebrity thanking us for our comments. I don't remember exactly when it started but at least the last 3-4 years they have always acknowledged us.

I have not received a post cruise survey though in about a year - what's up with that?

In the past I have received them via mail then via e-mail.

Anne Maria

I do get e-mails from them about cruises, just not about my cruise or comments. I know they got the letter I sent them because the website sends out a confirmation that they got it.

Maybe they are being selective and not following up so much on positve and negative comments...

Bette

Archived