Diamond/Diamond Plus Amenity

I was looking over the upgraded C & A benefits and noticed an amenity listed under diamond and diamond plus benefits.

The special amenity is still listed for diamond plus.

Does anyone have an idea what this could be?

If it is has been posted somewhere else, I just didn't see it. Sorry

thanks so much

I know that....but there is another amenity listed for both diamond and diamond plus.

thanks

Donna.........what is it that you are trying to tell all of us......especially D+ members...........that is so much in the darK?

If you can''t tell us.........I think that this thread is dead!!:rolleyes:

Rick

I think she means on the new list that just started today. There is a special gift for diamond/ diamond + people. It is probably the same as the old welcome back type gift but maybe a little nicer since there will be fewer to give out.

I think she means on the new list that just started today. There is a special gift for diamond/ diamond + people. It is probably the same as the old welcome back type gift but maybe a little nicer since there will be fewer to give out.

Thanks for getting me back on track.

I'll look forward to whatever it is that RCCL is giving to us now.

I appreciate the advice.

Rick

Don't know about the Diamond situation, but if you are a Diamond+ you get 1 amenity....robe (to keep) towel (to keep) wine, etc. When you get 49 cruise points you get two amenities and when you reach 75, you get 3 amenities. Has nothing to do with chocolate covered cherries.

By the way, we like the hats. They go over big at our church yard sale.

Don't know about the Diamond situation, but if you are a Diamond+ you get 1 amenity....robe (to keep) towel (to keep) wine, etc. When you get 49 cruise points you get two amenities and when you reach 75, you get 3 amenities. Has nothing to do with chocolate covered cherries.

Robe ... to keep??? :confused: Is this something new? I haven't sailed on RCI since last December so I may be out of the loop on this. :rolleyes:

MAYBE THE BASEBALL CAP THAT FITS A SIZE 1 HEAD IS BACK!!!!!!! Now, wouldn't THAT be exciting?

You know, it might fit better if you take that bird off your head :p;):D

Thank you for explaining it better than I did.:)

With Royal Amenity could be hats, shoulder bag, cooler pack, chocolate covered strawberries, etc - but it will be nice to get some goodies back - I hear they are upgrading our crown and anchor coupon books, for extra internet time, beverage - which I hope is buy I drink get 1 free like it used to be, coupon for logo merchandise - and laundry voucher - but these are just rumors right now - our friends are diamond+ and going this weekend on a cruise, so will keep you filled in exactly what we are getting (I hear the new coupon books won't be out til the end of the month) She will let me know though so I will pass any info along I get

A robe is not one of the amenities offered to D+ because it will be in your cabin to use during the cruise. If you take it home, your SeaPass Card will reflect a charge for the robe.

The OP is not asking about D+ amenities, but what was noted under D/D+ on the new On Board Benefits Page.

You know, it might fit better if you take that bird off your head :p;):D

LOL!!! :D

Wouldn't fit anyway: I have a really big head, DH has one,too, and our sons also. Big-headed family.

Robe ... to keep??? :confused: Is this something new? I haven't sailed on RCI since last December so I may be out of the loop on this. :rolleyes:

We are Diamond Plus with over 50 cruise credits and have never seen anything to indicate that a robe we could keep was one of the two amenities that we can request. It was definitely not mentioned when we were recently contacted on this subject regarding our upcoming cruise on Radiance of the Seas. We have so many beach bags and beach towels that we would love to have something like a robe and not be limited to flowers, wine, or chocolate covered strawberries. :)

We are Diamond Plus with over 50 cruise credits and have never seen anything to indicate that a robe we could keep was one of the two amenities that we can request. It was definitely not mentioned when we were recently contacted on this subject regarding our upcoming cruise on Radiance of the Seas. We have so many beach bags and beach towels that we would love to have something like a robe and not be limited to flowers, wine, or chocolate covered strawberries. :)

Did you know that you could order chocolate covered pretzels, nut trio or truffles?:D

Donna.........what is it that you are trying to tell all of us......especially D+ members...........that is so much in the darK?

If you can''t tell us.........I think that this thread is dead!!:rolleyes:

Rick

glad i am not the only one that is confused...

Did you know that you could order chocolate covered pretzels, nut trio or truffles?:D

That probably isn't going to happen, Patti. Rita will go for the wine over those items every time.:D

I'm assuming it'll be whatever they have lots of - just like the old days...

Tote bags, hats, etc.

It was one of the things people were really upset about losing. We got them at GOLD before and so far RC has just restored it to D+ and D, not to Plat or Au

I have no idea what the "amenity" will be, now. In the past, it has been chocolate-dipped strawberries or a picture frame (with a different ship's name on it). It is very nice to receive those things, and it does brighten the trip, but do not get too terribly excited.

D

I have no idea what the "amenity" will be, now. In the past, it has been chocolate-dipped strawberries or a picture frame (with a different ship's name on it). It is very nice to receive those things, and it does brighten the trip, but do not get too terribly excited.

D

My thoughts exactly. We went on a family cruise last December, and our sons had "inherited" our Diamond status long time ago. This was their first cruise in about 10 - 15 years. My older one said it was so cool to go into his cabin and find some kind of goodie or gifty or invite all the time. He loved it!!

Archived