SW Airlines Reservations

SW Airlines Reservations will open for booking on June 15, 2010. The following is from their "Tools" portion of their website:

"On June 15, we will open our schedule for sale through January 7, 2011. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

Since this schedule goes through the holidays, I thought I would post it here. The original date was supposed to be June 10, but that has changed.:eek:

Reservations can only be booked through November 5 at this time.

Does the reservation open on 6/15 at 12:01 am? I am hoping to book for our Thanksgiving cruise on Southwest as all of the other airline are really high prices right now.

I need to book for the end of Jan or Feb, so I'll probably be waiting until August to book, or at least start tracking. Frustrating. I'd rather know now what i'm in for concerning prices and flight times.

Does the reservation open on 6/15 at 12:01 am? I am hoping to book for our Thanksgiving cruise on Southwest as all of the other airline are really high prices right now.

Most times, it has changed around 10am.

Jimbo:)

SW Airlines Reservations will open for booking on June 15, 2010. The following is from their "Tools" portion of their website:

"On June 15, we will open our schedule for sale through January 7, 2011. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

Since this schedule goes through the holidays, I thought I would post it here. The original date was supposed to be June 10, but that has changed.:eek:

Thank you, Celia! I have a free r/t flight burning a hole in my pocket ... just waiting for the December flights. Tap tap tap .... ;) ~ L

Thanks. Looking at airfare has made me ill. Some flights I find are almost as much as the cruise itself.

C'mon cruise lines - we, who live in New England, need a Caribbean cruise out of Boston!

Have you already booked your "to" flight? How did you do that and not have to book return at the same time?

It's quite easy, and sometimes advantageous, to book one leg at a time. Once upon a time, you had to book round trip to get a decent price, but these days, that's not the case.

At times, when I'm planning air travel, I've booked the return portion first, because a cheap fare showed up, and waited for something good to show up for the outbound fare. Doesn't always end up being the same airline each way.

We've also booked our cruise for January 22, 2011 and have our hotel bookings but am waiting for airfare to open up. Depending on pricing, we may also use two different airlines, I have a credit with one airline that has to be used up by next February but airfare for the winter season has not opened up as yet. Still waiting patiently, we need to fly from Buffalo, NY to San Juan, most likely through FLL or Orlando (MCO). Does anyone have any suggestions as to which route is best, we want to arrive in San Juan at a decent time in order to take full advantage of our 2 night stay at the Marriott Stellaris resort. Any advice is appreciated. :)

It's quite easy, and sometimes advantageous, to book one leg at a time. Once upon a time, you had to book round trip to get a decent price, but these days, that's not the case.

At times, when I'm planning air travel, I've booked the return portion first, because a cheap fare showed up, and waited for something good to show up for the outbound fare. Doesn't always end up being the same airline each way.

Have you already booked your "to" flight? How did you do that and not have to book return at the same time?

Our Oct cruise is a repo BOS ends in FLL. We booked the BOS flight as soon as the Oct dates opened, but the dates only went to Nov 5 and we return Nov 12. So now we can book the second one way home. :)

Our Oct cruise is a repo BOS ends in FLL. We booked the BOS flight as soon as the Oct dates opened, but the dates only went to Nov 5 and we return Nov 12. So now we can book the second one way home. :)

Oh OK....2 one ways.....I was thinking round trip booking...duh!!!! Thanks

Thank you, Celia! I have a free r/t flight burning a hole in my pocket ... just waiting for the December flights. Tap tap tap .... ;) ~ L

We also have some free airfare due to flights for our cruise in Feb. Made booking this coming cruise on-board even nicer knowing that our flight down was paid for already!

Archived