Nachi Cocum, Paradise Beach or Mr. Sancho's

taylor1293

You beat me to it, this is where I booked as well..

And I emailed them through their contact page and got a reply with an official confirmation stating date booked, deposit paid and what I owe once I get there. And apparently that's what I need to print and bring. If you didn't get one, I suggest you email them, too.

We were at Mr. Sancho's on 5/27 and I just wanted to report back to everyone that we had an AWESOME day! It was myself (36), DH (42), DS (6) and DD (4). It was pure paradise in our eyes....The service was great, the drinks and food were very yummy, location was fabulous, the facility was clean and nice, and the beach and pools out of this world! The beach itself was perfect on the day we were there. There was very little debris (seaweed) that was washed ashore and the sand was so white and beautiful.

We decided to do the A.I so we didn't have to worry about drinks or food we were ordering and I am glad we did. The pool on the A.I side is very nice and was great to hvae the swim up bar.

For the first 1 1/2 hour that we were there (9-10am Cozumel time), we were the only ones on the A.I side and there were only a few on the other side. Slowly more people came as 2 other ships arrived later than we did but it NEVER felt like there were more than 50 people on the A.I side. I don't even think there were that many, and maybe just a bit more on the other side. It was wonderful...

Both DH and I agree that was the best day of the entire cruise and will definitely be going back.

We were at Mr. Sancho's on 5/27 and I just wanted to report back to everyone that we had an AWESOME day! It was myself (36), DH (42), DS (6) and DD (4). It was pure paradise in our eyes....The service was great, the drinks and food were very yummy, location was fabulous, the facility was clean and nice, and the beach and pools out of this world! The beach itself was perfect on the day we were there. There was very little debris (seaweed) that was washed ashore and the sand was so white and beautiful.

We decided to do the A.I so we didn't have to worry about drinks or food we were ordering and I am glad we did. The pool on the A.I side is very nice and was great to hvae the swim up bar.

For the first 1 1/2 hour that we were there (9-10am Cozumel time), we were the only ones on the A.I side and there were only a few on the other side. Slowly more people came as 2 other ships arrived later than we did but it NEVER felt like there were more than 50 people on the A.I side. I don't even think there were that many, and maybe just a bit more on the other side. It was wonderful...

Both DH and I agree that was the best day of the entire cruise and will definitely be going back.

Do you have photos of the AI side? Also, what water toys did they have out in the water?

I've read through all of the >100 posts in this thread. We had a good time at Mr Sanchos a year or two ago on the "pay as you go" plan.

I'm still not sure which one we will pick. I do know that we will go to one of them...... The $100ish we spend at the beach will be far cheaper than the $$$ we will spend if we go to the jewelry stores in town (been there.. paid for that).

I do know that, with the right attitude, you will have a great time at any of these beaches.

With the wrong attitude, I'm sure you will have an equally bad time.

Ya' payz your money and ya' takes your choice!

Have fun!!

Well you guys sure aren't making this decision any easier. I think we are leaning towards the AI at Mr. Sanchos though. We only have 2 ships in port that day so it shouldn't be too crowded.

Go for it. The place is wonderful:)

Really think that's what we'll do. Does anyone have pics of the new AI area? They don't have them on their website which is weird and why I think we we're looking elsewhere prior to reading this thread.

I've been looking for photos too!! Can't find a thing.

We just went to Mr. Sanchos on 5/30. We did the AI side, by AI I mean it included all you could eat and drink, the pool with the swim up bar and tables. It also included snorkeling (or places near the beach... not much to see but fun if you have never snorkeled), and kayaks. The water blow up toys were $12 extra per person. They had a huge, I mean huge ice burg thing that you could climb and jump off of. I really thought it was for show, but my kids did eventually climb it and jump off. It was work though. There were maybe 2 water trampolines, a smaller blow up slide thingy, 2 see saw looking things... maybe one or two other things. My kids really enjoyed it.

There were only 3 groups of people there on the AI side when we went. Maybe 40 people total (and we were 20 of that). Not crowded AT ALL! The servers were amazing and very easy to please. They were happy to make non alcoholic drinks for the non-drinkers among us.

I would highly recommend it. If I had any idea how to post pictures, I would... but I don't!!

do they have internet ,AC or TV at Mr sancho.

Just in case it get to hot for my husband who has MS, sometime the heat can be alittle much for him.

Definately a "no" on the AC or TV. It's got lots of covered tables & chairs on the beach and a covered area for eating. You never know if you'll be getting a breeze, otherwise he can sit near or go into the pool, which is very refreshing.

is it just me, or is anyone else put off by the thought of gigantic blow up toys marring the beautiful view? It's the main reason we're considering Nachi Cocom instead of Mr. Sanchos

There's plenty of beautiful views. If you don't want to look at the toys then don't.

is it just me, or is anyone else put off by the thought of gigantic blow up toys marring the beautiful view? It's the main reason we're considering Nachi Cocom instead of Mr. Sanchos

I totally get what you're saying, but our beautiful "view" will be our kids having the time of their lives on the water toys. That's why we aren't able to go to Nachi.....they would be bored. I look forward to going to Nachi someday when it's just DH and I.

I totally get what you're saying, but our beautiful "view" will be our kids having the time of their lives on the water toys. That's why we aren't able to go to Nachi.....they would be bored. I look forward to going to Nachi someday when it's just DH and I.

It'll be myself, hubby and my older sister on this trip. We are wanting the Corona view. Obviously if we were bringing along kids, it would be perfectly fine to have the inflatable toys for our view.

It'll be myself, hubby and my older sister on this trip. We are wanting the Corona view. Obviously if we were bringing along kids, it would be perfectly fine to have the inflatable toys for our view.

If you want the Corona View then go to Passion Island where they filmed the commercials. The toys are down in front of the pay as you go section. We were quite a distance from them in the AI section and looking straight out or north the toys were not in our line of sight.

Thanks to reading this thread and everyone's input and a lot of going back and forth my family of four (myself, DH, DS 11 and DD 9) have choosen Nachi Cocom! At first the kids were thinking Pardise Beach but after seeing how crowed at times it could be and reading how sometimes it can be tough to climb some of the water toys they both thought Nachi would be nice and relaxing:). So I emailed Island Marketing to see if they had room in August and within 30mins I recived a email back that they did, so I booked and payed my deposit.

We are so excited!

Does anyone who has went with children know if they have to order off a kids menu? My son never orders from the kids menu at home so if he has to here its no big deal he can can just eat off mine and my husbands plate, if he is still hungry.

Can anyone tell me if the drinks served in coconuts are included in the AI price at Mr. Sanchos? Also, can anyone give me an idea of the beers and top shelf liquors they have?

Thanks!

The coconut drinks are included, but after being there an hour or so they said they were out of coconuts. I really only recall seeing a few the entire day.

At the resort, I was told top shelf liquors are not included in AI. They had house liquors in the AI bar. I'd never heard of any of it really, not to say it was bad.

• 4 months later...
Thanks to reading this thread and everyone's input and a lot of going back and forth my family of four (myself, DH, DS 11 and DD 9) have choosen Nachi Cocom! We are so excited!

Does anyone who has went with children know if they have to order off a kids menu? My son never orders from the kids menu at home so if he has to here its no big deal he can can just eat off mine and my husbands plate, if he is still hungry.

Went almost 2 years ago with DH, DS 16 & DS 15 - we booked the snorkeling with our Nachi Cocom package (another family similar to ours were on it with us) went from the beach. The kids played volleyball, swam & snorkeled & one sat in the hot tub for an hour (or more) drinking frozen non alcoholic drinks (it is right next to the bar so he never even had to get out of the tub!). Wanting to try something different on this cruise & Cozumel is our last excursion to book ....decisions, decisions,....

Archived