Nachi Cocum, Paradise Beach or Mr. Sancho's

taylor1293

Well thanks. May pass on Mr sanchos. I can probably find a bar in cozumel serving $1coronas. I did the last time there anyways

We are going with another couple who want the beach atmosphere as well as all that Sancho's offers in extra's. I want the beach and my hubby wants beer. He may still say no since they do not offer Corona.

Nachi does offer Corona in their $49 package deal but it is not all you can eat. 3 course meal. They don't have as many extra's either.

Ooops - didn't notice until after I posted that you asked for Nachi - this is what's at Mr. Sanchos - If you go all inclusive you are given a draft beer and no choice - they told us that it wasn't draft but that for our safety it is poured into a plastic glass, yet the pay-as-you-go tables 3 feet away from us were served bottles - and they had a variety to choose from. I know they had XX in the green bottle (our fav beer in Mexico) and a few other kinds. Didn't ask if we could get them if we paid extra.

For previous poster Matt...this is what got me going today...

Yes, follows are the emails between me and Ericka at beach tours:

And from Oliver at Mr Sanchos

Hi Christina,

Your question was what kind of beers we offer at Mr Sancho's: we have

Sol, XX's, Superior, Bohemia, Tecate all this at $4 usd and we also

have Coors Light at $4.50 usd.

You are welcome to go a la cart if you prefer that way.

If you open a tab you can buy as many buckets of beer you choose to.

If you buy the Mr Sancho's All Inclusive you are welcome to drink beer

Sol serve on a glass all day long.

Our All Inclusive is a la Cart, not a Buffet!!!

If you pay on site upon arrival the $50 usd plus $10 usd extra. Is a

done deal you get to choose the beer of preference.

Please let me know if I can help with any other questions!!!! : )

Regards

Oliver

Geez, wish they had told us that when we inquired as to the XX - my husband would gladly have paid the extra $10 - oh, but then again, it wouldn't have been worth for this trip since we didn't have a waiter to get it for us - lol. But my DH specifically asked about XX and they said it was not offered with the AI, we could only get the stuff in the plastic cup because for our safety they did not serve bottles (only to the pay as you go peeps).

Geez, wish they had told us that when we inquired as to the XX - my husband would gladly have paid the extra $10 - oh, but then again, it wouldn't have been worth for this trip since we didn't have a waiter to get it for us - lol. But my DH specifically asked about XX and they said it was not offered with the AI, we could only get the stuff in the plastic cup because for our safety they did not serve bottles (only to the pay as you go peeps).

I wasnt aware of this, I must say the re where not many if anyone at all doing the all inclusive at sancho's on our visit. I drink both XX and sols, and its about the same, so I guess I wouldnt have noticed. I do know it isnt keg beer.

What kind of age group is at each of these places?

My wife and I are trying to pick between the 3 of these and would like to go to one that has people around our ages to hang out with, we're both late 20's.

or is it one of those situations where it is just all over the spectrum?

We decided against Nachi because we figured our kids would find it too laid back. We are trying to decide between Sanchos or Paradise Beach. Both have the water toys you can purchase for the day (slide, climbing wall, trampoline, etc.) but from the photos I've seen, it looks like PB has a better selection of water fun. Anyone know for sure?

We decided against Nachi because we figured our kids would find it too laid back. We are trying to decide between Sanchos or Paradise Beach. Both have the water toys you can purchase for the day (slide, climbing wall, trampoline, etc.) but from the photos I've seen, it looks like PB has a better selection of water fun. Anyone know for sure?

PB does have more water toys than any beach in cozumel, Mr Sancho's just added them a year or two ago, and they dont have two of everything like PB seemed to have.

Our cruise is April 11th will be too cold so swim? Also I am having a hard time picking our beach :confused: all the post are so informative but gives me way to many options.:rolleyes:

We are in our late 30's and have some party left in us but don't want overly drunk fools either. Nachi sounds peaceful but a little too quiet other then Mr. Sanchos and PB what other choises do we have? We don't do water toys other then maybe jet skiing.

Thanks for all the info ya'll give to the first timers.;)

We are going to Nachi Cocum in a few weeks. What about the cab ride? Will be eight of us. Do they drop you off and have someone call for a cab later? I heard some places they wait for you all day if you pay enough. Just don't want to miss the ship.

Sorry about bold print??????

Our cruise is April 11th will be too cold so swim? Also I am having a hard time picking our beach :confused: all the post are so informative but gives me way to many options.:rolleyes:

We are in our late 30's and have some party left in us but don't want overly drunk fools either. Nachi sounds peaceful but a little too quiet other then Mr. Sanchos and PB what other choises do we have? We don't do water toys other then maybe jet skiing.

Thanks for all the info ya'll give to the first timers.;)

No by april you will want to swim unless your from a warm climate such as florida, and even then you may want to dip in to cool off. Cozumel has seen 80's already and the Ocean didnt cool like it does here in the states.

Honestly My best advice would be Sancho's its not a bust with children as PB they ofer the all inclusive to enjoy your day without the worry of how much you are spending.

We are going to Nachi Cocum in a few weeks. What about the cab ride? Will be eight of us. Do they drop you off and have someone call for a cab later? I heard some places they wait for you all day if you pay enough. Just don't want to miss the ship.

Sorry about bold print??????

If you have 8 split into two groups of four cost will be 15 per group one way, there are plenty of taxi's to return you to the pier when ever your ready so don't worry. Mr Sancho's is right next door if perhaps there are no taxi's waiting when your ready to leave. Again its important to remember that it only cost $15 per 4 one way, a taxi van would cost you alot more and are much harder to come by. You do not have to tip the taxi driver unless they go out of there way.

Would you share your tipping strategy at Nachi Cocom? We were there once before and went in intending to tip when we left but the waiter quit coming over to us after the first round or so. My theory is that I should have tipped a portion up front just to make sure he kept stopping by and then again upon leaving. What were your experiences?

Would you share your tipping strategy at Nachi Cocom? We were there once before and went in intending to tip when we left but the waiter quit coming over to us after the first round or so. My theory is that I should have tipped a portion up front just to make sure he kept stopping by and then again upon leaving. What were your experiences?

I have been to Nachi twice and tipped at the end of our day. That being said I do think you sometimes need to be outspoken when going to an AI. The waiter we had during our February visit was great, but he had many customers to wait on. There were several large groups that he was helping....so my group of three tended to get bypassed at times, but I would just yell out his name and he would come right over to help us. Another couple was near us and rarely would he come over to ask them for an order....they were very quiet and never spoke up. If you are not getting service...then speak up...call for your server/waiter and they will be more than happy to help you....and keep the drinks coming!

Of Nachi and Mr. Sanchos.. which of these is closest to port? And which one is closest to the "fun stuff" like Senor Frogs, Carlos and Charlies, etc?

We want to hit up some of these places after our relaxing on the beach time.

We will be there from Carnival Inspiration - are we within walking distance to any of those bars?

Went to Mr. Sancho's Beach last June and had an amazing time. It wasn't crowded, it was free to enter, cheap taxi ride ($4 each person), great water crafts in the ocean, clean beach & great service. We enjoyed fresh tortilla chips with salsa & guacamole. We also had fantastic drinks.. recommend the Dirty Monkey! There are jet ski rentals & banana boat rides available at the beach. I would recommend this beach to anyone looking for a relaxing time at a clean, beautiful beach. We had my 9 month old son with us as well - very family friendly. :)

Went to Mr. Sancho's Beach last June and had an amazing time. It wasn't crowded, it was free to enter, cheap taxi ride ($4 each person), great water crafts in the ocean, clean beach & great service. We enjoyed fresh tortilla chips with salsa & guacamole. We also had fantastic drinks.. recommend the Dirty Monkey! There are jet ski rentals & banana boat rides available at the beach. I would recommend this beach to anyone looking for a relaxing time at a clean, beautiful beach. We had my 9 month old son with us as well - very family friendly. :)

Thank you for taking the time to write that. We are planning to go there and my first choice was Nachi. I am still a little sad that I am giving up Nachi, but your review helped.

Just got back from Nachi and had an awesome time. There were only 50-60 people so it was a nice break from the 3,000 on the ship. Food was good and drinks/shots were flowing all day.

Taxi ride was $15 for 2 of us to go and $32 for 8 of us to return.

They will call a taxi for you, just let them know about 30min. in advance.

It is a beautiful place.

Can anyone tell me how the pool is at Mr Sancho's? Is it easy to get in & out of? I have a friend who has mobility issues due to knee replacements..sometimes getting in & out of a ladder type pool can be difficult...

We were at Nachi Cocum 3 days ago and it is money well spent. All 9 of us did not want to leave. It was by far the best day of our cruise. A lovely beach, pool facilities, great staff, fantastic food and free-flowing drinks. I counted about 90-100 people and it was quiet and peaceful.

A couple of people in our group were even talking about taking a trip to Cozumel, staying at a cheap hotel and going to Nachi every day they were on the island. It is that good.

Archived