Photos from Golden to Alaska 5/29-6/5

doe326

If you would like to see the photos DH and I took on our Alaskan Cruise on the Golden, click on the link below. There are also some photos of food from the Chef's table. The photos are from whale watching, Dyea Dave's tour and the White Pass RR, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan and Buchart Gardens.

It was a great second cruise on Princess. Can't wait to book another one.

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy261/doe326/Alaska%20Trip%202010/

Thanks for posting your photos. I really wished I still had mine from 1963 when I sailed to Alalska 13 times as a cruise member. However, they were slides that sat in a storage room in my basement for some 35 years and I threw them all out when we moved 6 years ago.:(:(

Great pics! I was supposed to be on that cruise and had to cancel :( Looks like you had excellent weather!

Sorry you couldn't make it. We had great weather. A little bit of misty rain in Ketchikan but that's to be expected.

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting excited about our trip next month & hope we see the same awesome scenery ~ must have had good weather.

I'm sure you will also see some awesome scenery. It's very hard not to in Alaska. And yes we did have good weather. It was a terrific trip.

If you would like to see the photos DH and I took on our Alaskan Cruise on the Golden, click on the link below. There are also some photos of food from the Chef's table. The photos are from whale watching, Dyea Dave's tour and the White Pass RR, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan and Buchart Gardens.

It was a great second cruise on Princess. Can't wait to book another one.

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy261/doe326/Alaska%20Trip%202010/

Great pictures, thanks for posting them to photbucket and providing us the link.....:):):)

Bob

Archived