We're on Epic! What do you want to know?

kelly@

:mad:Yes but some of us would like to have adults only. That is what the areas are for.

Thanks for chiming in Bob27116, I guess you didn't have any real questions for Kelly... and all of the pool deck should not be for adults only. Sorry if I pissed you off but I think my money is just as good as yours buddy:mad:.

Pics of anything would be great, esp a standard balcony cabin!

Menu pics would be great and if you can find out how much a spa pass is daily or weekly for a couple that would also be good.

Any info would be great and yes wish I was there now! :)

samnewbie. we have booked a balcony HC cabin cat D4 for 2 adults and a child. check if this will satisfy your needs.

What cabin number? The only ones I can find are the mini suites/deluxe balcony. There is no cat D4.

Ok, so I'm obviously not Kelly and, sadly, not currently on the Epic, but I wanted you to know that I did book a balcony on Deck 12 for 3 people. Later added another, so we now have 4, but there was no problem booking for three. Plus, if you look at the deck plans on NCL.com there are clearly many balconies that show as being able to accommodate 3 people.

If I were you, I'd definitely call back.

What is the balcony cabin number on deck 12 that is wheelchair accessible and will hold 3? I can't find it.

Already booked on the Epic for Feb 2011. Thanks so much for your information. I have 2 questions. Can't wait to see your pictures

1) It looks like in the layout of the rooms that you step out of the shower into the foyer of the room. Is this right?

2) Can you list the restaurants on board that have a surcharge?

Already booked on the Epic for Feb 2011. Thanks so much for your information. I have 2 questions. Can't wait to see your pictures

1) It looks like in the layout of the rooms that you step out of the shower into the foyer of the room. Is this right?

2) Can you list the restaurants on board that have a surcharge?

#2--http://epicmadhatters.com has a listing of all restaurants.

Kelly, I'm somewhat confused - you mention visiting all cabin categories from studios to Garden Villas - I thought that there weren't any Garden Villas on the Epic. Am I wrong?

thanks for the info...and that second bedroom is pretty small from the picture so it's like having another big closet!! question for you...when we were on Jewel in an A1..the concierge used to meet us right before the show and take us in to a reserved seating area. Was that ever offered to you as a Courtyard Villa guest?

Well, he was at the theatre and took us to the special vip seating...Our Concierge on the Pearl was Carlos and he was amazing. Hope ours on the Epic is half as good. Have fun and enjoy

1.Any and all menues you can get your hands on.

2.As many pics of the ship you can get.

Would love to see as many state room pics as possible. Esp interior.

3.Your thoughts on the layout..getting from one end of the ship to the other.

4.Your food experience? In the limited time your there. Where and what did you eat and how would you rate it.

Well, he was at the theatre and took us to the special vip seating...Our Concierge on the Pearl was Carlos and he was amazing. Hope ours on the Epic is half as good. Have fun and enjoy

Hi All,

Our new Concierge is Karan....We had him on the Pearl last time and... WOW..... he got in to places at our time... that were booked up...He truly was amazing.

Pete

Archived