Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Ship -Anthem of the seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 560

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – The room was quiet.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – The view was not obstructed.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal size balcony

Was wind a problem? -no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? -Loved the location as we were near the elevators. Bed is by the balcony. Would love to have this room again.

On 6/23/2010 at 10:16 AM, Kokomo91165 said:

Ship - radiance 

Deck - 10

Stateroom # -1594

Stateroom Category –JS

Starboard or Port Side starboard 

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – NO NO NO

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -NO

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -normal

Carts from the Windjammer roll directly over your bed all day AND night long. 

Any other comments? worst cabin ever  

Anthem of the Seas

Deck 9

Stateroom #9288

Standard Balcony (6D?)

Port side

One of the quietest staterooms we've ever had on a ship partly due to the fact that it was a fairly long distance from the stairs and elevators.

Connecting stateroom

Normal sized balcony  with no obstructions, but because room is on the aft slope, the balcony has a little bit of extra space for the price of the standard balcony.  

Cabin is in the aft part of the ship about halfway back.  Good location. We are accustomed to being midship, so the walk was a little different for us, but when you're eating all the time walking is good.

No problems with this cabin.  In fact it seemed a bit larger than other balcony cabins we have been in.  Bed was by the balcony, so that made the room feel somewhat larger.

Edited by cleophus12

Ship -  Mariner

Deck - 10

Stateroom # 1394

Stateroom Category – Junior Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Really quiet back on the aft.  We did hear some running around upstairs from the Windjammer, but, it wasn't bad.  We could hear the people next to us (the non connected room, interestingly enough) and their TV, and of course we could hear them out on the balcony when they were out there, but, that is to be expected.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –  Aft view.  Nice, but, I don't like all the substructure on this class of ship, you can't really see the ocean if you're sitting down.  Great view of Perfect Day at CocoCay and Nassau (Atlantis) from the aft.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -  HUGE balcony.

Was wind a problem? -

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - I didn't notice any soot, but that's probably because I was too busy freaking out about all of the love bugs.  EEK.

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  No.  Great SRA Wayan, too.  

Any other comments? -  Shame on the person who stole the hanging bells of our door handle!!!!!

Ship - Vision of the Sease

Deck - 3

Stateroom # - 3118

Stateroom Category – Oceanview 6N

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – The room was very noisy with constant engine noise. We always check deck plans and location before booking, and this cabin should have been fine. Unfortunately, it was the loudest room we've had in 40 cruises in a variety of cabin types from bow to stern. The noise was from the engine room. Very odd since it was below the Aquarius Dining room on Deck 4, and above staterooms on Deck 2. In the future, we will make sure to avoid anything close to aft and this far down in the ship. This was classified either "midship" or barely "aft".

Balcony View - Not applicable

Balcony Size? Not applicable

Was wind a problem? - Not applicable

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - Not applicable

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The cabin thermostat didn't seem to control temperature very well. Even if left untouched overnight, temperature would get warm and later get cold. We had the cabin for two long cruises back-to-back (29 days total), and ended up leaving the thermostat in the middle and living with the fluctuations.

Ship:  Symphony of the Seas

Deck:  Nine

Stateroom #:  236

Stateroom Category:  Jr. Suite  (not sure the specific category)

Starboard or Port Side:  Port

Quiet Stateroom?:  Yes (We had loud neighbors on one side but when they were gone it was quiet

)

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom?:  Not connected

Balcony View:  View was great.  Did not have any obstructions

Balcony Size?:  On the bump out so the balcony is larger.  Port side - so you can smell the cigarette smoke a little.

Any specific problems with this cabin?:  No problems with the cabin.  Great space, lots of room, fantastic closet.  Room steward was just okay.  Never brought ice even thought I asked for it.  Some days we had 4 bath towels, some days we had 2.  Some days we had NO washcloths, some days we did.  Took the empty box of Kleenex/tissues and never put a new one back.  Super nice guy just very inconsistent.

Ship - Ovation of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 242

Stateroom Category – HA Spa Jr. Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very Quiet

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Unobstructed perfect view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized with ramp for wheelchair

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - There is very little storage for 4 people with a handicapped child. An over the door clear shoe organizer is a must for the bathroom and for hanging inside wardrobe cabinet. Very little surface area for placing items. We used the sofa as a bed and had a rolling bed brought in to accommodate two adults.

Any other comments? - Bathroom door tends to swing closed. Bring a door stop to help keep it open when needed.

Ship -  Majesty of the Seas

Deck -  5

Stateroom # -  550

Stateroom Category –  2N  Ocean  View

Starboard or Port Side -  Port 

Quiet Stateroom? - Yes, did hear person snoring next door at times. 

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes

Balcony View - No

Balcony Size? -  N/A 

Was wind a problem? -  N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -  N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  N/A

Any other comments? -  Majesty cabins are on the small size, but we knew that going in.  Having the beds together, one side will be against the wall the other side had ample room to get in and out of bed.  Storage room was also less than we have had before.  This caused the desk to be cluttered most of the time.  Location of the cabin was great as it's very convenient to Café Latte-Tudes and the Schooner Bar.  Below photos are of the room.

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Ship -Navigator of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8392

Stateroom Category – 5A Aft Ocean View with Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Neither -> Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – The room was very quiet.

Balcony View - See pics below. There is ship superstructure behind but I don’t find it a problem. 

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized balcony. Fits 2 loungers, 2 chairs and table.

Was wind a problem? -no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - no soot seen

Any specific problems with this cabin? -Cabins above can see onto balcony. Not an issue for us. 

1E20A84B-4314-405F-8313-C5258D76765A.thumb.jpeg.b3fd7df9fe818dad9be87ecfcc024f2d.jpeg

780A5662-4208-4D11-AE57-3E09C677CE57.thumb.jpeg.bdabf5bcc9318e8a8612b76556f3e16f.jpeg

CB1D3889-C397-4BA2-9B38-1604663930EE.thumb.jpeg.e0c79cc812045c7cfe41ecb060e2af50.jpeg

7BBDBBB2-B886-4839-B273-EA8B86F46530.thumb.jpeg.58359e875d6623b18fae10c8cd412996.jpeg

Ship - Brilliance of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 582

Starboard or Port Side - 

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

No!  Constant sound of heavy carts rolling overhead.  I sleep with ear plugs so was not a problem for me.  However my partner had a lot of trouble with it.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

Yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

There is no obstruction looking out.  There is a bit of an overhang but not a problem.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class?

- I was VERY disappointed  because the balcony did not have a lounge chair. When I asked for one they said it was not big enough. We booked the junior suite specifically because I like to relax in a lounge chair on the balcony. That’s important to me so it makes it worth the extra cost. However on this ship there was no reason for us to not have just paid for a regular balcony room.    We’ve never had this problem with any of other ships  so, if that is important to you it appears you will need to book a full suite on Brilliance.

Was wind a problem? - 

Not more than any other room.

No

Noise, as described. Balcony size.  But that is true of Junior Suites on this ship, not specific to cabin.

Any other comments? -

Hot tubs on Brilliance are barely warm and no jets.  We were told they can’t do anything about it because it’s an old ship.

•  

Ship - Independence of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8374

Stateroom Category – Superior Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Very quiet cabin, though that is always down to how noisy the passengers are each side of you. Only problem we had with the location was at times cooking smells wafted up the crew only stern lifts - some days no smells at all, others it smelled as if someone was cooking their own food in theeir cabin!

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - NO

Looking to the left the view ahead is somewhat restricted by the 'hump' cabins - looking right has a clear view down the cabins - No obstructions looking down.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - Wind was a problem as both side panels rattled a lot and had to jam to make quiet enough to sleep. Bring a couple of rubber door wedges.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NO

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None that I can think off - aircon worked well - toilet ok - shower fine - storage space fine for short cruises

Any other comments? - No

18 minutes ago, cpl100 said:

Where is the pdf of all the cabins?  Or how do I search within this thread for a particular cabin?  Thanks!

There is no PDF file compiling the reviews.  However there is a spreadsheet available that allows you to sort and filter to find the information you want.  The URL for the spreadsheet is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P02jhe9iw-mXyk3L9xhEJ_8lv_j4LHI6Qt0TMYy_WP8/edit?pli=1#gid=109586028.  The Managing Data tab explains how to use the RCI Cabin Compilation tab.

If you have questions or problems e-mail me at http://rcicabincomp@gmail.com.

• Like 1

Ship - Serenade of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1578

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –Quiet for the most part, but it is located under The Windjammer, so hearing carts rolling around in the morning is common. 

Balcony View - No obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal Junior Suite balcony. Table with 2 chairs, and lounge chair. 

Was wind a problem? - No 

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

ECC1DF86-9D16-425E-9910-D23F16D99BB6.jpeg

5BCE903A-3E9C-454D-9854-3E1D6D4DA1E4.jpeg

5C481DA9-B902-4B85-B5B8-4245B91EA19D.jpeg

5F1FBC2B-BE22-440E-B6D2-6FE20256B7AA.jpeg

41F0F957-2A28-4C0D-BB22-859E06B8CB79.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Anthem of The Seas

Deck - 6

Stateroom # - 680

Stateroom Category –7D I think

Starboard or Port Side -Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Inside stateroom was quiet.  Balcony was not, you can hear the conversations from the smoking atrium.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Looks down at Smoking atrium on deck 5

Any specific problems with this cabin? - For non-smokers the room smells like smoke as the smoking atrium is just one deck directly below the cabin. Balcony is unusable if your a non-smoker, especially when the ship is in port.  Also passengers sitting in the smoking atrium can see you if your standing in your stateroom just on the inside of the slider.  

Any other comments? -

20190615_191227.jpg

20190615_191250.jpg

20190615_191040.jpg

Ship - Quantum of the Seas

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9142

Stateroom Category – Veranda/ Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Port side 

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes 

Balcony View -  – Excellent view. No obstructions.  

Was wind a problem? - No

Any other comments? - Bed by the Balcony. Excellent stateroom. 

Harmony of the Seas - April 28, 2019

Ship - Harmony

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7178

Stateroom Category - Ocean Balcony

Starboard or Port - Port

Quiet Stateroom - Yes

Was stateroom connecting - No

Balcony View - excellent (no obstructions)

Balcony size - Normal

Was wind a problem - Only 2 nights but the weather was wicked other than that no

Any other comments - Would definitely reserve this cabin again.  It was very nice and clean and definitely better than our Allure cruise.

Allure of the Seas

Deck. 9

Stateroom 9574

ocean Balcony

Starboard

Quiet

yes, connecting

balcony View. Excellent, no obstruction

normal balcony size

no wind issue

And..excellent Stateroom Attendant, MaryJoy!

Ship - Serenade of the Seas

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7500

Stateroom Category – Oceanview 2M

Starboard or Port Side -  All the way at the front of the ship, facing forward

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – NO!  Most of the time it was quiet as far as no noise from other cabins.  Unfortunately, below us was a crew break room and they had a metal door that led to the outside of the ship on the heliport deck.  That door would bang every time they went through it and that could happen at all times of the day and night.  Many times I would be awoken about 5 am due to someone going through that door and letting it slam.

Balcony View - Not applicable but it did have a great view of the front of the ship and people on the heliport.  Loved looking through the window on where the ship was going and watching the sun set.

Balcony Size? - Not applicable

Was wind a problem? - Not applicable

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - Not applicable

Any specific problems with this cabin? - We were on the ship and in this cabin for 21 days as we were on b2b cruises.  It definitely had its pros and cons.  The room was a little longer than normal for this type due to the position it was on the ship.  Facing the front of the ship, it had a great window you could even crawl into and sit in for sightseeing.  I loved the extra size and the window seat.  I did not like the banging created by the metal door one deck below.  I did bring it to the attention of guest services and they sent security to check out the situation.  The noise did quiet down for a few days but it gradually built up again but I just learned to live with it.  You get a lot of extra steps in going back and forth to this room which is not a bad thing, just something you need to be prepared for.  Would I get this room again--no due to the banging of the metal door.  Would I book the same room up a deck or two--something I would strongly consider due to the size of the room and the window.

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

Ship - Navigator of the Seas

Deck - 2

Stateroom # - 2578 

Stateroom Category – Oceanview

Starboard or Port Side - Port side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –  NO!!!!!  It was at the end of a long hallway, near a crew area, and underneath studio B.  Studio B played loud music until past 2 am each night of our 4 night cruise.  To the point where we could feel our cabin vibrate. I complained each night and was met with a snarky response.  On night 3 they finally offered to move our cabin, but this was at 1am and at that point we only had that night and one other left.  I was in tears that night.

Also wasn't very clean.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – N/A

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Aside from the noise, it was also at the end of a long hallway where there was only one way in and one way out, so we had a long walk to our cabin.

Any other comments? - No