Can you buy Flowers on board???

CALMOM

I will be on the Diamond to Alaska in about a week and I was wondering if I would be able to by flowers or a floral arrangement on board. I know I could pre order but if I didn't, could I order it on board?

Thanks for your help.

I will be on the Diamond to Alaska in about a week and I was wondering if I would be able to by flowers or a floral arrangement on board. I know I could pre order but if I didn't, could I order it on board?

Thanks for your help.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/flowers/index.jsp

I always pre-order and the flowers are waiting in my cabin and last the entire cruise.

We have bought flowers on board but much prefer to buy them in port. Generally find more variety and comparible prices. Have not tried to buy on board in Alaska though. Have bought flowers in Catalina, the Mediterranean, the Baltics and in Turkey. Sometimes we have had the flowers delivered and other times we brought them back to the ship ourselves.

Shopping in port for flowers, wine and sweets is one of our favorite things to do.

Even if the flower shop is not open per se, the purser's desk can help. I wanted to send Anniversary flowers to a couple we met on the land tour on day 1, the desk called for someone to come up with some options and prices and they were delivered...

do they allow you to bring flowers back onto the ships? I didn't think they would becasue of the flower stalls on the ships.

We visited a fabulous market in cannes last year the flowers were stunning and I would have loved to buy some but I really didn't think they would allow them back onboard

do they allow you to bring flowers back onto the ships? I didn't think they would becasue of the flower stalls on the ships.

We visited a fabulous market in cannes last year the flowers were stunning and I would have loved to buy some but I really didn't think they would allow them back onboard

Yes you can.

Yes you can, with the caveat there may be customs/agriculture restrictions to deal with. Most likely, you will not be able to take them back off ship...

Yes you can, we have done it many times in many ports -- even remember doing it on a Baltic cruise when we were in Sweden and Estonia.

Yes you can, with the caveat there may be customs/agriculture restrictions to deal with. Most likely, you will not be able to take them back off ship...

Yes you are correct, you can bring them on board but not off. We buy them for our cabin. The Cabin Steward will even bring you a vase if asked.

I pre-order DW 1 dozen roses every year for our cruise, long story short, this past year on the Ruby after only 2 days, the stems bent over at the bulbs and the roses started to die. I called my cabin steward and within 15 minutes the flower shop had called and had another fresh dozen up to my room. They had wonderful customer service and were there to please, so now I don't hesitate when ordering on Princess.

Ken

Archived