Going with this dress..

Cute--just do different shoes!!!!!!

Yep.. I am thinking or black strappy heel or a silver strappy heel? Nice costume jewlery, hair up..

Very pretty!

Thanks!

I've seen that one on Overstock and been tempted to buy it~! Congrats on finding a dress!

Yep.. Overstock and in reading the reviews on the dress which gets 5 stars, a ton of women have purchased it for cruises.. Hope I am the only one on my cruise :eek:

Very nice -- I love the off-the-shoulder sleeves. You made a good choice getting the black. I thought the dress in the lighter colours looked cheap and not terribly well-made. The navy might have been nice, if it's a nice, rich, dark navy, but that's always so hard to tell unless you can see it in person.

But seriously, what's with those white clodhopper sandals they showed with it? Plus that model's foot looked ginormous!!

Have fun accessorizing -- the nice thing about black is that it's practically a blank canvas: you can do so much with it.

LOL~ I'm not on your cruise~ so if i get it we're safe from looking like twins~!:D

Whhheeeeww! :D

Beautiful! I like all the colors but the black would be the most, errr... "forgiving". :)

Have fun.

That is exactly why I bought it.. Black loves my curves and hides my bad curves very well.. ;)

Pretty dress, but I'd probably go with red or fuschia strappy sandals and necklace.

You know, I was thinking about fuschia strappy heels but was lost on what kind of jewlery to go with it. And usually I am a "safe" dresser. I love people who think outside of the box as far as fasion goes but feel I could never pull it off.. :o

Absolutely love that gown. A pair of stilletos would be a perfect match. I can not speak of shoe color because I don't like to limit myself. If you can find a small shoe boutique in your area, you might find that "wow" strappy heel.

I had to look at the photo to see if it was the dress that I got from Overstock...close!! I have that dress in the version with 3/4 sleeves hanging in my closet waiting for my Sept. cruise. I went with navy. I plan on wearing silver strappy sandals with it. Nice choice and it will pack well with no wrinkles.

LOVE it!!! Black is so classic and timeless. Wonderful choice and looks like it will be ultra comfortable. You'll Rock It! :)

Thanks!

I had to look at the photo to see if it was the dress that I got from Overstock...close!! I have that dress in the version with 3/4 sleeves hanging in my closet waiting for my Sept. cruise. I went with navy. I plan on wearing silver strappy sandals with it. Nice choice and it will pack well with no wrinkles.

Yes, it doesn't wrinkle!!! Came in the other day and it looks great on!!

Archived