Crown Princess - Cabin R748

mkerner

This is an Oceanview cabin with 2 portholes on the Riviera Deck at the back port side of the ship. Has anyone ever stayed in this one or a similar cabin (R746-R747-R749)?

Anyone have any pictures?

Another question - how do you get to the small pool at the aft of the ship from here? I can't tell from the deck plans.

Thanks!

I was booked into R747 but was upgraded out of it into a balcony (wishing you the same good luck, of course!). Before I went, there wasn't much out there on -- this was back in 2007, so the ship was still newish and no one on here responded with personal experience. Since then, there have been one or two posts from those who have had these cabins -- did you try a search with each of the numbers? I recall someone saying the cabin seemed smaller, I believe the bed is positioned under the window rather than against the wall (probably why it seemed smaller), and there are reports that the door out to the pool deck can slam shut, so the outer of the two cabins on each side is the better, i.e. quieter, choice.

And yes, there is a door at the end of both port and starboard corridors that goes outside -- you then go up about six or seven steps and you're right there at the aft Terrace Pool. If you look very, very closely at the deck plans of that pool area, you'll see the little door symbol on each side, in between the two sets of stairs. Just looking at the indoor Riviera deck plan, it doesn't seem that there is access there, but that's inaccurate.

Hope all this (excessively detailed!) information helps.

Hope this helps a little. Try the search and see what else you can find.

This is an Oceanview cabin with 2 portholes on the Riviera Deck at the back port side of the ship. Has anyone ever stayed in this one or a similar cabin (R746-R747-R749)?

Another question - how do you get to the small pool at the aft of the ship from here? I can't tell from the deck plans.

Thanks!

Right near your cabin door is the door leading to the aft Terrace Pool.

There are 3 or 4 steps up outside and you are there.

Great location to get to the HC which is just one more deck up from the pool area.

Thanks!

I have stayed in R745 which is an inside. We love this location. The only problem can be the door banging when people go in an out. I am an early riser and there is no noise in the evenings.

Thanks!

Here is a picture from cruise decplans dot com. It is R747 same type of cabin on the other side of the terrece pool. I did not take the picture. As far as getting to the pool, I think there are stairs that leed to the pool.....

4899227305_2fe50dae66.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived