Just got off voyager

I think that reasonableness needs to come into play here.

Why would someone go on a luxury cruise and expect to wear shorts in the dining room? No cruise line allows shorts except maybe Carnival or RCL after 5 and not in dining rooms.

As for food, we all agree it's subjective. If you got a bad steak, you send it back even twice. I have purchased prime meat from a top butcher shop and had it be tough - which may not be the meat at all.

As for a response, well, that does need addressing. Maybe they felt that it was handled at the ship's level.

Speaking of subjectiveness, and of steak, how true. We went to Prime 7 on our Alaska cruise, and my brother and mother split the large steak that you order for 2 people? My brother said it was the best he'd ever had, and my mom was not thrilled with it. Heh, same steak. And they both love steak in general.

I found that quite humorous :) Not to take this discussion off topic.

Speaking of subjectiveness, and of steak, how true. We went to Prime 7 on our Alaska cruise, and my brother and mother split the large steak that you order for 2 people? My brother said it was the best he'd ever had, and my mom was not thrilled with it. Heh, same steak. And they both love steak in general.

I found that quite humorous :) Not to take this discussion off topic.

Perfect example of subjectiveness:)

Archived