Listing Past Cruises

Cruising Greenie

Can any one tell me how to post my past cruises with my signature? I really like how everyone does that but I don't know how.

We just created a listing in a Word Document and then copy and paste the text in as the signature text. Then after (yay!) a new cruise, it is very easy to update it. I do this by selecting Edit my profile and then Edit the signature in there to paste it in. Hope this helps.

Enjoy all crusing!

P&J

At the upper portion of the screen find "User CP", click on that then find "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed". In the box on that screen fill in your past cruises or type it in word and copy and paste into that box.

Hope that helps.

At the upper portion of the screen find "User CP", click on that then find "Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed". In the box on that screen fill in your past cruises or type it in word and copy and paste into that box.

Hope that helps.

Your answer makes the most sense. Many members have no idea how to edit their signature without explicit instructions.

I am amazed that people have taken such care to track/remember all of their cruises. I could probably come up with the year and destination--but the ships name??????? Especially for those lines that have since gone out of business. AND HAL ships--which "dam" ship was it???

Hope that helps.

Thank you, snrind. I've been wondering for a long time how to do this. Hope it has worked for me.

I am amazed that people have taken such care to track/remember all of their cruises. I could probably come up with the year and destination--but the ships name??????? Especially for those lines that have since gone out of business. AND HAL ships--which "dam" ship was it???

Dear Patricia,

I am embarrassed, but I have an Excel spreadsheet to keep track. I traveled with my late wife from 1984 until she passed away 5 years ago.

Dear Patricia,

I am embarrassed, but I have an Excel spreadsheet to keep track. I traveled with my late wife from 1984 until she passed away 5 years ago.

Me too, but I'm not embarrassed. Whenever I wonder why we don't have this or that remodeled around the house, I open it up and look at it. DH uses it as ammo..."How many days have you spent on cruises??? You don't need a new (fill in the blank)...you're never here to enjoy it!".

I'm sure yours brings back incredible memories of wonderful times with your wife. I hold on to my "fattest" passport (now expired) for the same reason. I had to have pages added to it twice. If the house caught fire, I think I'd grab it first.

I agree with windsor26. At some point in the last year, (can't remember when :confused: ) we were asked to shorten our signatures as much as we could to save space (and something to do with computer's and RAM and other stuff I don't understand :D),! I put mine in paragraph format instead of list format. I could have just deleted them, but I like seeing the ship's we've cruised :)!

I agree on the paragraph, or at least 2 column format to make the signature take up less space.

Some lucky folks have lists that go on and on, and scrolling thru the threads can be time consuming. I know how to turn off the signatures, but sometimes I like to see them and its bothersome to turn them off and on.:D

I agree with windsor26. At some point in the last year, (can't remember when :confused: ) we were asked to shorten our signatures as much as we could to save space (and something to do with computer's and RAM and other stuff I don't understand :D),! I put mine in paragraph format instead of list format. I could have just deleted them, but I like seeing the ship's we've cruised :)!

I think that's more directed at the graphic intensive signatures. Go read some of the Carnival group cruise threads, and you'll see what I mean. One of the moderators over there had one of the longest signatures with several "Cruisin with the Crazies" graphics. Simple text lists like most of us have in this thread don't really cause an issue. I do like the double columns, and one day I hope to enough to bother LOL.

As for remembering, I suppose if I had a whole bunch of cruises from years before I joined a board like this, it might be hard to remember them all. But I only had 3 cruises when I signed up, so it was easy to remember. I can even remember most of my cabin numbers. What would be crazy is if I listed all my flight numbers to get to those cruises LOL.

Archived