2011-2012

JACKHAWK

Yes, talked to Regent yesterday and the schedule has been pushed back a bit to mid October, maybe a touch earlier.

Thanks for posting this. Regent has been giving this answer to everyone who asks. I'm a bit surprised that there are questions so early as Regent has rarely had schedules out prior to October. It would be nice to think that there would be something really "new and different" in 2012. . . . just don't want to get my hopes up too much. It will be interesting to see if the rumor about the World Cruise for 2012 is true.

I was also starting to look for 2012 itineraries, and was disappointed I couldn't find anything for Regent. Guess I'll just have to be patient for another couple of months. There aren't actually very many lines who have started posting 2012, so Regent is not the only one.

TC, like Kathy says, this conversation goes on every year. But it's still a good conversation, because it's fun to speculate. I too would like to see something new and different, although I'll be looking at the last half of 2012, so I will have to wait 'til spring, no doubt.

Guess the rumour about the WC is that there won't be one?

when we were on the Voyager trans-Atlantic in November 2006 the schedules has jsut come out, and were only available through the Cruise Consultant in xerox copies of what he had! So I hardly think October release of 2012 itineraries is a new thing! But I wish they would get a move on as we want to book a cruise for late April 2012 (my 70th!) and want to see what the choices will be.

Anyone know anything about Silversea's timing? Seaborn has a couple of cruises up for April '12 already...

Regent is always one of the later lines to announce schedules. We have this conversation here every year.

It's too bad that Regent and Oceania don't announce their

schedules concurrently, since they have common ownership.

I'm very interested in some of Oceania's cruises but will

hold off until I see if Regent has something similar.

Les

When we were on our cruise last October (first week I believe), the schedules for 2011 were not out yet. So I think this mid October release is par for the course.

Just got confirmed from my Marine son today that he will be able to join us for a cruise in Sept 2011. Very excited, even if it is a year away!

We like to plan way ahead too! We booked our 2011 travel Feb 2010 and our 2010 travel 17 months ahead. It would be fun also to be spontaneous and go on a moment's notice but our lives do not permit this now.

Maybe some day!

Archived