Will we need our swimsuits...

Terre

Even if it's cold outside, there's an indoor pool, so definitely take 'em!

To me, a swimsuit is like my AmEx card: don't leave home without it. Actually, it's better than my AmEx card: no fees, burns calories, no bill at the end of the month.

We were in Alaska the first week of June in 2009. We had fantastic weather. It was so warm in Ketchikan, it felt like we were in Hawaii. I'd take it. But on the flip side. I had two coworkers visit Alaska the first and second week of June in 2008. The first coworker who went the first week of June had beautiful sunny weather. The coworker who boarded the ship the same day the other coworker disembarked had snow on his cruise... it's a crap shoot.

Been to Alaska late mid to late May six times and the weather varies. Once only the 10-11 kids in the kid's club were in the pool once the whole week. In 2009, the last two days were so sunny and warm that the pool and pool chairs were filled.

I like to use the spa and take a swimsuit to enjoy that area. I am booked one week before you on 5/21. Should be fun!

Will you need swimsuits????

Depends on how modest you are!!!! :eek:

There's always one, isn't there?:p

I think we'll take our chances...DH loves the hot tubs, but I can stay in them too long. Maybe we'll get lucky and have some warm temps.

Thanks, everyone.

My friend and I went to Alaska the end of May, first week of June this year and the weather was fabulous! It was in the 70's most of the time. In Skagway we were going to go in the hot tub and it was too warm - both the air and the water, so we took a little dip in the pool. I'm sure some people thought we were crazy, but we're from Maine so we're tough! On our only drizzly day in Ketchikan the hot tub was nice (but we still weren't cold) I say bring it!

Archived