Just Say Thanks!!!!!

Cruz4Days

There are many threads spotlighting Royal Caribbean’s captains, CDs, concierges, cabin attendants, bartenders, etc. but I don’t recall seeing one spotlighting any of our fellow RCCL Cruise Critic members (I could be wrong)! So, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of the helpful RCCL Cruise Critic members who take the time to write reviews, answer questions, post pictures, etc. I’m in the process of planning my 10th cruise and wouldn’t be able to do it without all of this great information. I just realized this yesterday when I was searching for information on Aruba and Arubalisa’s name kept coming up with great information and comments. She kindly (never condescending) answers all questions—even though they may have been previously asked. Do you have someone favorite that you’d like to thank, give a high five to?? Or, you can just give a generic thanks!! :)

My thanks go to 138East and SueL, both of whom have answered many of my questions. It's great to have such knowledgeable folks here on CC who are willing to help other out. THANKS!:)

I'm in full agreement here & would like to add greatam & globaliser! The flight information they provide is truly priceless!

I agree.

If you have a question about cruising with family, Michele is the best!

Trainman and Radio do a fantastic job with their live reports. They both seem to genuinely love sharing their cruises with everybody - and it shows. I really appreciate the amount of time and energy they take to answer every question without seeming rude or impatient towards anyone while doing it.

Everyone here who displays a positive attitude and tries to help and not degrade or flame anyone needs to be thanked but right now the top three that comes to my mind are Host Mach, Aquahound and Patseacruiser. And lets not forget all the moderators here who keep us abreast of all the news we need to know.

Edited by lady_cruiser

Gosh, so many of you have helped me out. Cruisinmama06 (Michelle) when I wanted to bring my grandson on his first cruise, Aquahound (Paul) when I followed the turtle thread or when I had a question about a bar on Duval street, Radio when he does all of his live reports. Seems like I'm always just a little behind Radio on our trips! Anyway, thanks to everyone for being so helpful!

There are many threads spotlighting Royal Caribbean’s captains, CDs, concierges, cabin attendants, bartenders, etc. but I don’t recall seeing one spotlighting any of our fellow RCCL Cruise Critic members (I could be wrong)! So, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of the helpful RCCL Cruise Critic members who take the time to write reviews, answer questions, post pictures, etc. I’m in the process of planning my 10th cruise and wouldn’t be able to do it without all of this great information. I just realized this yesterday when I was searching for information on Aruba and Arubalisa’s name kept coming up with great information and comments. She kindly (never condescending) answers all questions—even though they may have been previously asked. Do you have someone favorite that you’d like to thank, give a high five to?? Or, you can just give a generic thanks!! :)

:cool:Many individuals have given me great information since I found this website. My thanks goes to SUE L - She turned me on to corner Aft balconies, then showed me the pictures which turned me into a believer. Also Merion Mom has provided many people with great answers. Because of them (and many others) I have tried to help as many people as I could when they pose questions of a legitimate nature.:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN:cool:

Everyone here who displays a positive attitude and tries to help and not degrade or flame anyone needs to be thanked but right now the top three that comes to my mind are Host Mach, Aquahound and Patseacruiser. And lets not forget all the moderators here who keep us abreast of all the news we need to know.
Ditto. CC has been great for info whenever I've planed a cruise on a new Line or ship-- even had the schedules available on line when needed!

I know he's been mentioned a few times already, but my kudos have to go to Aquahound (Paul). His turtle/lost camera thread was the best and made world wide news, and his recent Oasis review was the best review I have seen. People like him, Patti (cruisenfever), Michele (cruisinmama06), and numerous others are always here to help, not to flame and troll. Thanks!

What a great thread! :)

I agree with the above posters about Merion Mom, Aquahound, cruisenfever, kewl guy, TPKeller and the live posts from Trainman and Radio.

I would also personally like to mention PH8, who has always been there to answer my questions since my very first cruise! :D

Thanks to all of you for making our cruises much easier and enjoyable! :D