Just Say Thanks!!!!!

Cruz4Days

Agree 100% for clarea (Bob) and also merion_mom (Carole) and cruizinfever (Patti), plus everyone else who has been so kind and helpful in answering questions and giving advice here on cruise critic.

I definitely agree that Clarea deserves much credit. Always positive and probably the fastest responder on the board. As for merion_mom, I appreciate her positive attitude - but she can bring down the hammer when it's necessary, too. :D

Shoutout here for Biker and John, and Ellen and Carol!:)

Shoutout to you, I don't k ow how you do it but I see you writing the most accurate and concrete answers when I ask a question

Thank you [emoji112]🏼[emoji112]🏼[emoji112]🏼[emoji112]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Reviewers I Love:

Gambee

Radio

Trainman

Maureen

Bugsy

and there is a reviewer that is HYSTERICAL and I can't think of his name :(

There are many people I count on for "fact" instead of opinion, but my top three are Clarea, Chengkp75 and Merionmom.

Thank you all!!!

Edited by champagne123
sssssssssss

Nobody has thanked SailorJack yet? Or maybe I missed it.

My top 4 favorite hilarious reviewers:

SailorJack

Maureencruiser

JohnGaltny

TheDougOut (NCL boards)

And thank you to Clarea, MerionMom and chengkp75 for all the incredible knowledge you all provide.

And thank you to all the great in depth reviewers: Radio, Trainman-2, bugsycruiser, A&L_Ont and many more that I am forgetting right now.

There are many threads spotlighting Royal Caribbean’s captains, CDs, concierges, cabin attendants, bartenders, etc. but I don’t recall seeing one spotlighting any of our fellow RCCL Cruise Critic members (I could be wrong)! So, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of the helpful RCCL Cruise Critic members who take the time to write reviews, answer questions, post pictures, etc. I’m in the process of planning my 10th cruise and wouldn’t be able to do it without all of this great information. I just realized this yesterday when I was searching for information on Aruba and Arubalisa’s name kept coming up with great information and comments. She kindly (never condescending) answers all questions—even though they may have been previously asked. Do you have someone favorite that you’d like to thank, give a high five to?? Or, you can just give a generic thanks!! :)

What a thoughtful and much deserved thread to the many CC members who help make the wait bearable, even exciting. I hate listing names because I will surly leave out someone that helped me tremendously. However there are two names that come to my rescue almost every time and that is Clarea (Bob) and when following the threads on the Oasis class ship construction Lloyd555. A huge shout-out to you two and also to all the others. Even when I am not cruising, this board makes me feel as tho I am.

I especially appreciate BillOh for his post on the "interesting prices on Adventure junior suites".

Bob/Clarea are stars!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Someone here helped me out with that one and I'm glad I was able to pay it foward. I'm under 200 days for that one now.

I definitely agree that Clarea deserves much credit. Always positive and probably the fastest responder on the board. As for merion_mom, I appreciate her positive attitude - but she can bring down the hammer when it's necessary, too. :D

Hilarious. No, you do not want to mess with merionmom. She can definitely bring it when she has to. LOL :D:D