whats the best thing to use to get booze on my next cruise

tattoocruise

what should i use to get booze on my next cruise?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. what should i use to get booze on my next cruise?

• original bottle
    • empty mouthwash bottle
    • empty shampoo bottle
    • rum runners
    • empty water bottles
    • individual balloons filled with a shot and then swallowed
    • other

I can't decide what I should use to get my booze on my next cruise. Please vote for the way you think is best. Thanx.

Havent even takent my first cruis yet..but i have read alot on this site about rum runners people talk about them and make them seem like they are foul proof

You forgot to list the wine bra. Of course, if you're a guy, you might stand out, so to speak.

I think someone should invent the Jack Jock...a way for guys to smuggle Jack Daniel's on board...

They already have the Beer Belly for guys, it's sold by the same people as the Wine Bra.

Not sure how many here follow John Heald's blog (Senior CD on Carnival). This week, they had a guy try to smuggle 5 bottles of booze on in mouthwash bottles. The guy was really mad that they confiscated it. As usual, there's a difference between simply being cheap, and being greedy like that guy LOL.

I think many cruise lines also allow you to order bottles ahead of time for shipboard consumption.

You forgot to list the wine bra. Of course, if you're a guy, you might stand out, so to speak.

I think someone should invent the Jack Jock...a way for guys to smuggle Jack Daniel's on board...

You win the HAHAHA Award!:DFinally got up from my rolling on the floor.

Island Lady had a good one, too.

Congratulations to all!

Many of the cruise lines have gotten much more clever about finding smuggled booze. If you use RumRunners and they are found, they and the booze in them will be thrown away.

Buy what you want on board and forget about smuggling. Do you think the cruise lines don't read Cruise Critic? Easy to find out about RumRunners.

Archived