Returning guests programs

arucruzn

What is the Carnival returning guest programs? (Like RCCL has Diamond, Diamond Plus with x number of cruises?)

Is there anything special for returning CCL cruisers? And does CCL keep track of all the cruises one has taken?

This explains their program and yes, they do keep track of all the cruises one has taken.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/carnival-past-guest-recognition.aspx

Looking forward to Platinum in 18 days...Love the idea of prioirity boarding. Laundry may even be something I would enjoy, if not on the 8 & 9 days coming up...for sure next year on our B2B, since we will be flying to Miami. Oh, and personalized stationary...I may have to write a love note and thank my DF for my B-Day cruise!!! LOL Who doesn't enjoy being given special treatment???

Since they keep track of all your past cruises, can they seen you a list of them. I can't remember which ships and how many times on some of them over the past 10 years.

once you are logged in on the carnival site, you can see your own cruise history

Shof, where exactly on Carnival's website can you find your own cruise history? I've hunted and hunted and just can't locate it.

I did find where they said they only started keeping these records in 1995. Shoot, I'm not as close to Platinum as I thought I was! Our first Carnival cruise was in 1992.

Shof, where exactly on Carnival's website can you find your own cruise history? I've hunted and hunted and just can't locate it.

I did find where they said they only started keeping these records in 1995. Shoot, I'm not as close to Platinum as I thought I was! Our first Carnival cruise was in 1992.

If you have pics of you on the ship, like when you got on and it shows the name or other things that Carnival can see that it was their ship you can send it to them and get credit. I did that with my first cruise and I am going to be Platinum in 17 days.

For us the fun is getting there and not the destination. Carnival is upgrading their past guest program at the end of this year. I was told we should be pleasantly surprised with the new program. :rolleyes: I couldn’t get any details. So I guess we will wait until the end of the year and see what materializes. I’m hoping for reserved deck chairs. :D I don't think that will happen though. :cool:

I’m hoping for reserved deck chairs. :D I don't think that will happen though. :cool:

Reserved deck chairs? I really couldn't care less! For me, it would be a program similar to RCCL's which features nightly free wine and champagne!

Set up your profile on the Carnival web site. After you put in your past guest number and login you will see any current reservations that you may have. You can go to View Cruise History to view all of you past cruises. I know you can add reservations if they are not showing up. I am not sure if you can add past cruises. You can call Carnival. Your past gust number should be the link to all of you past cruises.

Reserved deck chairs? I really couldn't care less! For me, it would be a program similar to RCCL's which features nightly free wine and champagne!

For me I would rather have a reserved deck chair. I don't drink, so free booze means nothing to me. I would just give it away. I guess that would be a good thing to people sitting at our table. :)

Thank you so much, Near. Why have I not noticed that before? There is was and even that 1992 Ecstasy cruise was there!

I had already pulled out photos of that cruise. That was our family's 2nd cruise. Ecstasy was new and our family of 5 (including 2 teen-age daughters) was sharing an inside cabin. And we had the time of our lives! Great memories!

I hope that the upgrade of the program resembles RCI's plan. I believe with RCI that days at sea and cabin type are considered. I don't believe that Carnival's qualification at 10 cruises is fair. One can reach platinum with 10 three day cruises = 30 sea days. If one cruises 10 seven day cruises = 70 sea days. RCI also, I believe, gives weighted credit for cabin type.

Archived