Anyone have a Vacation Critter??

ThisFemmeKat

This is an old picture, he has many more name badges now:

n817099249_1242949_5591.jpg

OK, you have to tell us how he acquired all those name badges! I mean, a past guest pin is one thing, but a name badge???? Do tell!! Enquiring minds need to know! LOL!

Oh we do, here is Bacon and Tofu from our last cruise.

IMG_8651.jpg

IMG_8652.jpg

IMG_8664.jpg

IMG_8681.jpg

IMG_9123.jpg

IMG_9256.jpg

We took them with us when we did the Victor Boden monkey toour in Roaton. The monkeys loved Bacon but hated Tofu, both the small ones and the older ones.

Found a few pictures of Tex hanging out on our cruise. He seemed to enjoy his first cruise, I think he will be traveling with us again.

Now I'll have to bring our tailgating gnomes. (They better have their own S&S cards as they tend to drink a little too much.)

2735960560098903857S500x500Q85.jpg

OK, you have to tell us how he acquired all those name badges! I mean, a past guest pin is one thing, but a name badge???? Do tell!! Enquiring minds need to know! LOL!

It all started with a cabin steward on the Spirit that just thought my dog was wonderful. His head bobs and he sings Hot Hot Hot when his paw is squeezed. He gave me his name badge and told me to get others to give theirs. Toga Dawg is now well known by several ships, and crew members hunt me down so they can put their name badge on him. Each ship I go on, crew members look for their friends names. Then it's also fun when I meet up with a crew member again whose name badge is on the Dawg.

I have never asked or harassed a crew member for a name badge. If they are on there, it's because they wanted it to be. As I said, this is an old picture. Toga Dawg is not covered in badges and I might have to make him a cape or something.

Here is THE FURBS Ernie and Zoey on the Dream with Ernies Rum Runners and a bottle of Malibu he got on the ship in a water bottle.

l_cce2f4ddb9ec4497aa34f0fa41e21059.jpg

Here they are on the ride to Port Carnival

l_b3568644bbd44552a2392dc59c14f7b9.jpg

And here they are at the pool at the Radiasson in port Carnival

l_d97bf1c5868143d4b06cd322876a0262.jpg

And here they are hanging out on the balcony

l_eec1368715ef4505976f9719c587d038.jpg

Here is THE FURBS Ernie and Zoey on the Dream with Ernies Rum Runners and a bottle of Malibu he got on the ship in a water bottle.

Here they are on the ride to Port Carnival

And here they are at the pool at the Radiasson in port Carnival

And here they are hanging out on the balcony

Awww! I love me some Furbies!!! :D

I've got to download the photos... But I took some of the Cap'nin his new Halloween suit and one with him wearing a new costume I found for him!!!

I'm so excited!!! He's ready for his HALLOWEEN cruise in 2011!!!!!!

I hope I have them soon!!!

Can't wait to see him in his Halloween costume! What about Lambie? Did he get one?

Awww! I love me some Furbies!!! :D

Can't wait to see him in his Halloween costume! What about Lambie? Did he get one?

The FURBS are GREAT!!! Thank you for posting them!!! :)

And, no... Lambie doesn't have his costume yet... We'll find him something!!! We may go as a couple... Hummmmm...

I've got 'em!!!

One of the Cap'n in his outfit for next Halloween...

232323232%7Ffp5337%3A%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3577%3C9%3B46%3A32%3Anu0mrj

and then another with his Lamb, the Ram costume!!!

232323232%7Ffp53494%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3577%3C98%3B8932%3Anu0mrj

I love them! Looks like the orange one is a perfect fit. And a bargain, too! Wow, I am impressed with your shopping skills! :)

this thread inspired me to look for something to take. My mom and I are leaving for a cruise in 3 days. I would love to find something to represent our 2 dogs. Since thay cant come on vacation with us.

QUICK! Go to amazon.com and in their search, select Toys and then type in the breed of your dogs. You'll find lots of potential cruise buddies! With 2 day shipping, you'll have it in time! But hurry! (If not, maybe go to your local toy store?)

Hi ThisFemmeKat,

Our travel monkey would like to invite your monkey to be his friend on Facebook. His name is Sun Wukong and he has been our travel companion for years and gets into a lot of trouble also. Please see the photo of him with the Colombian Military Guard in Cartagena! There are many pictures of his travels on his facebook page. There is a link at the bottom of our signature.

1739861715_SunontheGreatWall.jpg.71a78f9df2b30f0661d823e50fbe7c6b.jpg

2112124039_SunmakingfriendswithColombianMilitary.jpg.59b991d6dc7b9f1776e9ca82399b64b4.jpg

2098576788_Sunwithhispinkdrink.jpg.57291104934272dd2efc4c98967c23ed.jpg

934404079_SunandhisarttourontheCoralPrincess.jpg.dd7fda33bf898af5230682cf84a3647c.jpg

1615455022_SuntouchingthePanamaCanalwall.jpg.89bba8e84f5d30fc5d3898b470243b59.jpg

Hello, Sun Wukong... You have been all around!!! :cool:

Billy... you look like you could get into LOTS of places!!! :)

I hope Femme Kat hurries home from her cruise with new shots of her critters!!!

My DD is just so embarrassed whenever I start photographing the 'Scots or Lambie. And she describes me as the crazie lady who takes photos of dolls and stuffed animals!!! :rolleyes:

WOW!! You guys are awesome!!! You definitely kept the thread going while I was gone.. It was an amazing cruise as usual. I had a great time and PJ did too.. I am at work right now and cant post the pics from here.. but I will add them tonight.. Its so funny that Duck Duck Cruise posted about Sun Wukong's facebook page because I just decided that PJ needs one too.. I will be working on that this week and I will let you all know about it so you can friend him.. Lambie should have one too..

PJ did get his Carnival outfit.. I was so excited that it fit.. and so inexpensive.. 5 bucks!!! for shorts and a shirt and a hat.. woohoo.. But he needs a suit for formal events.. so thats next on my list.. gonna hit up B-A-B to see what they have to offer.. but PJ's arms and legs will stick out since they are soo long..

Wow, so many new critters to read about when I got back.. they are all so great..

This thread is turning out so well.. keep it coming..

Cant wait to see what pics you all come up with next..

Welcome home (and back to reality), Femme Kat! I'm glad you had a great time and got PJ a Carnival cruisin outfit. With his long legs, you might have to be creative with his formal attire. Maybe in his case, short pants would be acceptable with his suit coat....you know, like a little boy might wear to church? Can't wait to see the pics!

My grandson "picked" his friend, Rover the Dog, to join us on our 'cation (as my grandson says... lol). I will get a picture soon. You can't miss him though. He is neon orange and yellow!!! :eek: DH and I were out this weekend purchasing clothes for Rover (funny how I haven't shopped for myself yet... lol). He even got hat!!

On a side note - My DH made the comment that he would NOT run down to the cabin if I forgot the darned thing. He said he didn't want any part of this. All of a sudden, he has changed his mind. He told our daughter in Germany that "WE" were taking Rover with us and that "WE" were going to be writing a book on his adventures after "WE" took pictures of him during our cruise.. haha!

Funny how it changed from me to us! lol

ok I am just popping by to finally post a few pics of PJ from our recent trip..

this is PJ hanging out with a statue at Marigot in St. Martin

SDC12867.jpg

My sister got herself a new critter as well.. Please meet Doogie Magee..

SDC12928.jpg

PJ relaxing in the room..

SDC12728.jpg

Catching some rays on a Sea Day.

SDC12719.jpg

Archived