Thanks to all the HAL posters!

gillybean1974

Hi I just wanted to thank all the HAL posters on here for all their insight, reviews and information posted . I found this site has the best information out of all the websites out there! I had been looking around for information before I booked our 1st family cruise to Alaska, we were initially going to book Disney but after reading these boards we changed to booking to the Volendam (and saved a little money too).

My hubby and I met in Alaska while working on the Celebrity Mercury in '98, so excited to be going back to Alaska as a passenger this time!

Thanks again guys, didn't know what thread to reply to to thank you all so I just started a new thread (hope that's ok for a newbie)

Gillian :)

Hi I just wanted to thank all the HAL posters on here for all their insight, reviews and information posted . I found this site has the best information out of all the websites out there! I had been looking around for information before I booked our 1st family cruise to Alaska, we were initially going to book Disney but after reading these boards we changed to booking to the Volendam (and saved a little money too).

My hubby and I met in Alaska while working on the Celebrity Mercury in '98, so excited to be going back to Alaska as a passenger this time!

Thanks again guys, didn't know what thread to reply to to thank you all so I just started a new thread (hope that's ok for a newbie)

Welcome to Cruise Critic Gillian!!!

Joanie

Gillian:

Thank You for the kind words for all of us. I hope when you make your trip on the Volendam that you have a great cruise. The Voledam is a lovely ship. I know that Celebrity does not go into Glacier Bay and I just love Glacier Bay. I hope it is a wonderful cruise for you and your hubby.

By the way, welcome to the Cruise Critic.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :) Haven't seen a 'roll call' yet but were not going till August, will check back a while before we go. 10 months away but already browsing for formal wear, lol.

I'll be sure to take lots of pics and write a review (a good one I hope).

And for those of you setting sail in the near future, Bon Voyage!

Gillian

Archived