Boardwalk Dog House

I am very excited for the Dog House! I completely agree with the other posters... that and Rita's seem like they will add some life to the Boardwalk. I'm excited to try the different kinds of sausage. The Austrian one sounds intriguing. Though it's too bad they chose a Coney Island style dog as opposed to a Chicago style dog ;)

Hubby, my son and his fiance are going to be thrilled with the Dog House brats. WOW! The hot dogs will be free! I bet the line will be a mile long. I agree with the poster above who wished there was a veggie dog option. Maybe I'll allow myself one little bite of Hubby's brat.

I'm SO EXCITED to be sailing on Allure!

I only wish they would have vegetarian options. I didn't see any mention of a veggie dog option in the video on Allure's website. I don't eat meat, but I do love veggie dogs, so this is actually a bit of a bummer for me.:(

Send an email to RCI and ask them to add it to the menu. Would not take much on their part to do this. They offer a veggie burger at JR's so I could see them adding it.

Allure will still have Boardwalk donuts. :)

That's great. I read the Donut Shop will be a much smaller venue on the Boardwalk. I think most of us agree the Dog House is a better use of the space than the Donut Shop. It seems RCL is quickly changing things that didn't work as well as they had hoped on Oasis. Good for them & good for us!

does anyone know if the pets at sea store which is kind of like a build a bear workshop, will still be there? It is right next to the ice cream shop on the Oasis.

It appears on the Allure Deck Plans so I would think so although they are not entirely accurate as I have mentioned in a different post. I imagine that was probably quite a success on the Oasis so they will probably keep it. We plan on doing a LIVE FROM when we board her next Friday so I'll let you know!

Is that the Rita's italian ices/custard, or is it something else?

Rita Cantina's

Liven things up with a flare of spicy Mexican flavors and colorful surrounding at Rita's Cantina. You'll find relaxation and laughs in plentiful supply as you settle in among the festive colors and lively atmosphere. And, of course, our vibrant Mexican restaurant features great food and drinks that just keep coming.

The menu features fresh made pica de gallo salsa, party nachos, fiesta guacamole, sizzling hot fajitas and a variety of beef, chicken and seafood dishes complemented by both contemporary and classic Margaritas. An alcoholic and non-alcoholic package is also available at Rita's Fiesta, held at least once per voyage.

Archived