Diamond lounge..??

Thought only beer & wine were free now? Did I miss another change? If so LOVE IT!! :D The concierge has always been free but the Diamond lounge is too? Never been to a Diamond lounge myself so I ain't an expert by any means.

Sorry for going off topic but as Diamond Plus do we get the concierge lounge as an option on the Freedom Class or just the Diamond Lounge?

BonVoyage

Dawna

Do you get 25% off alcoholic drinks in diamond lounge or is it free?

On Freedom class and above, where there is a separate proper Diamond lounge and CL you do get free coctails other then wine, champ and soda.

On smaller ships where there is only the CL, they will hold a "Diamond event" each night where they do have free wine and champ, but you have to pay for coctails with 26% off

The diamond lounge is only available on Freedom & Oasis Class. Drinks are free but the selection is somewhat limited, just the basic mixes. The rest of the fleet has a nightly diamond event which is includes the free wine and champagne and 25% off mixed drinks. I don't remember if beer is included since I don't drink beer.

Thought only beer & wine were free now? Did I miss another change? If so LOVE IT!! :D The concierge has always been free but the Diamond lounge is too? Never been to a Diamond lounge myself so I ain't an expert by any means.

Sorry for going off topic but as Diamond Plus do we get the concierge lounge as an option on the Freedom Class or just the Diamond Lounge?

BonVoyage

Dawna

Yes you do get the CL also.

On Freedom class and above, where there is a separate proper Diamond lounge and CL you do get free coctails other then wine, champ and soda.

On smaller ships where there is only the CL, they will hold a "Diamond event" each night where they do have free wine and champ, but you have to pay for coctails with 26% off

Ah..Great explaniation!! Thanks!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thx.Exactly what I wanted to know.Going on the Liberty Transatlantic in April.

That's a lot of booze(lol),better than Celebrity's 4-6

One last question do you know which brand of whisky they serve?

Totally agree that RCI's is much better than X. X is only 4-6, limited choices, poor service and waiters are not as friendly as on RCI. Been on both LOS and Solstice last month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by molly361

5 pm til 8:30pm

That's a lot of booze(lol),better than Celebrity's 4-6

NOT if you're in MAIN SEATING 6:00 dinner!!!

On Celebrity, we can drink from 4-6, on RCCL, only 5-6...

And it's free hard drinks on all Celebrity ships...

For those of us who don't care all that much for wine, the policy on Voyager class and smaller sort of sucks...

Since we always do Main Seating and I prefer to drink Jack, Celebrity's deal is FAR SUPERIOR!!!

NOT if you're in MAIN SEATING 6:00 dinner!!!

On Celebrity, we can drink from 4-6, on RCCL, only 5-6...

And it's free hard drinks on all Celebrity ships...

For those of us who don't care all that much for wine, the policy on Voyager class and smaller sort of sucks...

Since we always do Main Seating and I prefer to drink Jack, Celebrity's deal is FAR SUPERIOR!!!

In your case it suits you better.I prefer second seating so for me RCI will be a better fit. All in all I think those are the only two (mass market) cruise line that offer this.Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The CL and DL are "open" 24 hrs. Both lounges have fruit, hot chocolate, teas and a specialty coffee machine always available. Continental breakfast is served from (usually) 8-10 AM. There is also Jameson's whiskey. Right, no Canadian blends at all.

The CL and DL are "open" 24 hrs. Both lounges have fruit, hot chocolate, teas and a specialty coffee machine always available. Continental breakfast is served from (usually) 8-10 AM. There is also Jameson's whiskey. Right, no Canadian blends at all.

Thanks, I didn't know RCI had continental breakfast like Celebrity. I always use it on Celebrity.

We just returned from a week on the Mariner. Not one word -- verbal, written, posted, whatever -- regarding a nightly Diamond event (or even ONE night!) the entire trip. I just figured it was another "cut back". BTW, that ship was full and there had to have been plenty of us Diamonds/Plus on the ship that week.

We just returned from a week on the Mariner. Not one word -- verbal, written, posted, whatever -- regarding a nightly Diamond event (or even ONE night!) the entire trip. I just figured it was another "cut back". BTW, that ship was full and there had to have been plenty of us Diamonds/Plus on the ship that week.

You should have asked the loyalty ambassador. Btw there are no diamond lounge on the Voyager Class ships!

When I was on the Mariner in May, the 'dungeon' was the diamond lounge;

wine was free, there was no food.

Archived