Ships without Superstructure?

I've seen it on here before but can't seem to find it now. Could anyone tell me which of the RCI ships do not have that Superstructure off the aft of the ship? The superstructure is the only reason we haven't tried RCI yet because we just love the aft and don't want to have a balcony where you can't see straight out and down to the wake. I also realize that the newer ships don't actually have aft staterooms because the back is wide open to the Centrum. Thanks in advance.

I've seen it on here before but can't seem to find it now. Could anyone tell me which of the RCI ships do not have that Superstructure off the aft of the ship? The superstructure is the only reason we haven't tried RCI yet because we just love the aft and don't want to have a balcony where you can't see straight out and down to the wake. I also realize that the newer ships don't actually have aft staterooms because the back is wide open to the Centrum. Thanks in advance.

You want Vision or Radiance Class.

You want Vision or Radiance Class.

I am not sure if you can actually see straight down to the wake on any of them. RCI ships don't tend to have a stern that rises up from the sea like a straight wall as on many Princess ships like the Grand Class and the Caribbean Princess. That is just one of the things that I tend to find unappealing, from an asthetic point of view, about Princess ships.

Actually, the aft balcony staterooms on the Oasis/Allure look onto the Aquatheater (not Centrum), with the wake beyond. They are some of the more desireable cabins, because you can watch the shows from your balcony.

I am not sure if you can actually see straight down to the wake on any of them. RCI ships don't tend to have a stern that rises up from the sea like a straight wall as on many Princess ships like the Grand Class and the Caribbean Princess. That is just one of the things that I tend to find unappealing, from an asthetic point of view, about Princess ships.

You mean "the shopping carts"? ;)

Archived