Holland America Photo Contest on Facebook

510picker

Those of you on Facebook have probably seen the photo contest Holland America recently sponsored. I entered my favorite photo of my wife at Half Moon Cay and it made the top 10, which qualifies it for the semi-finals! If you are on Facebook I would love it if you could vote for our photo. The voting ends on January 3rd. The photo I entered is below. Thanks everyone!

original.jpg

Thanks everyone! When you have a wife that is as sweet and pretty as mine, it's tough to take a bad photo. Surround her in a tropical paradise, add the Eurodam in the background and that equals a recipe for a great photo! :) Thanks again!

Nice photo -- sorry I don't belong to Facebook so I can't vote.

Thanks! That's ok, I know you'd vote for me if you were on Facebook.

Regardless of the outcome of this contest, I am already the big winner because I'm married to the woman in the photo. This is the honest truth and I'm not just saying that to compaign for more votes.

I had already voted for this photo before I checked on here- of the photos chosen, I thought it was the best. Some of the photos didn't even meet the criteria of the contest. Good luck! Our photo didn't make it to the finalists........

Thank you for voting and for the kind words. It is tough to call it an actual photo contest because it is more of a popularity contest, especially to make it through the first round. That is why I was somewhat shocked when I made it because some people have thousands of friends on Facebook to pull from. With that said, I do like to think my photo met the criteria and now has a chance to win because it actually is a good photo.

Archived